Thousands of bookshelves. Millions of gold.

Items and Crafting
0 plans.
I am afraid the demons have raided the bookshelves of Sanctuary and taken all the plans. If you wish plans, you will have to pry them out of the dead demon's hands.

Also, please keep in mind that once you learn a plan, you won't see it drop again.
05/25/2015 06:03 AMPosted by MissCheetah
I am afraid the demons have raided the bookshelves of Sanctuary and taken all the plans. If you wish plans, you will have to pry them out of the dead demon's hands.

Also, please keep in mind that once you learn a plan, you won't see it drop again.

Cute.

05/25/2015 12:13 AMPosted by nvvr
0 plans.

And 1 idiot!

I reported you.
For clarification, your issue is that crafting plans drop from monsters as apposed to shelves?

If so, yes, I see your point, though I would argue it's a minor grievance if anything. I don't think it would be out of place of course- I've seen legendary items and set pieces drop from destructible terrain in the game world, so it wouldn't be a big deal.
I got an ancient krider by destroying a barrel.
05/25/2015 06:27 PMPosted by Rumpitekno
Oooh, ooh, I'm sorry you REALLY thought you could get plans from the bookselves and gold!
What he means is that from thousands of bookshelves, he has collected millions in gold, but no plans. So it seems this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black? Maybe check those reading and spelling skills?

Oh, and this isn't some random chat room on the Internet. There is a Code of Conduct, and it does not include personally insulting other people as an approved means of communication, so here's some more reading for you...

Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct

Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3074657442#2

Steve Austin
05/25/2015 06:27 PMPosted by Rumpitekno
05/25/2015 01:24 PMPosted by nvvr
Why because the plural for shelf is shelves?

Oh and I reported you.

Ho, ho, ho, laughed Santa Claus. nvvr must be a child, running to mami and reporting how he had been bullied. Everyone knows there are only two ways to get your plans and bookshelves and gold are not the 2 ways!
Idiots don't like to think of themselves as being stupid when they say stuff that they already know.
Oooh, ooh, I'm sorry you REALLY thought you could get plans from the bookselves and gold!
Idiots!!

This little world you created for yourself is amusing to say the least.
Informative reading:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_Cold_Steve_Austin
Not sure why everyone keeps down voting everything.

Anyways, Blizzard where's the loot?
05/25/2015 06:03 AMPosted by MissCheetah

That doesn't seem to ring true. I have gotten the same plan multiple times on the same character even after learning it.
As to down voting... some people seem to have a very negative attitude toward life. I prefer to stay up-beat if possible. Down-voting can get depressing.
Well, and as to me, I have a dedicated group of stalkers that downvote everything I write, even this!

Steve Austin
Why dont you knock it off with them negative waves?
Why dont you dig how beautiful it is out here?
Why dont you say something righteous and hopeful for a change.
05/25/2015 02:18 PMPosted by Fragbait
I got an ancient krider by destroying a barrel.

It's a shame you ruined it by not rerolling discipline.