lightning Woh wizard build tanking GR51

Wizard
I feel like I should try to push the build I'm using as high as possible. I ran 49 within 12:30 on my first attempt without dying using my current build. That was also without a single power or conduit pylon and a so-so rift.

I was using a lightning WOH build before converting back over to fire and have just found the chain reaction build to be far superior with the right gear setups. With cindercoat, there's absolutely no AP issues. With the high CDR, molten impact begins to be a very nice spell to mow down trash in addition to the blasts. Lightning hydra never misses and is a nice secondary dmg source, and the blizzard spam allows a little bit of additional DPS (crowd control if frozen solid is chosen).

I've recently been tinkering with the homing pads and i've been able to tank 49 without a single death as well as staying within melee range for the entire RG fight. I will likely be able to remove a defensive gem and/or switch to a COE ring to see if that will help me progress through content quicker.

Since I primarily play solo, I have been limited as to the level of tokens but hopefully I'll be able to give 50's and 51 a test this weekend or next week or so.
Woh is the most powerful wand in the game. I believe someone good at playing can push this build to even higher level.
05/28/2015 06:45 PMPosted by Th3Dimension
Woh is the most powerful wand in the game. I believe someone good at playing can push this build to even higher level.

O_o
Did Spektr get a new account?