Idea for a new Treasure Goblin.

General Discussion
Hey guys,

I was wondering if you all would agree if we could get a treasure goblin that guaranteed an Ancient drop. I was thinking along the lines of a super rare gob that you actually had to fight, like a mini boss. I don't know, just bored at work ;p

Let's hear it!
tormentor drops a nearly guaranteed legendary. it's never been anything useful, but it's something. i'd rather a key goblin. exclusive to the act found - meaning a1 drops a1 keys, a3 drops a3 keys.. with an a5 goblin being random. perhaps it could drop blue mats or rift stones as it ran, throwing an occasional key, and on death it could explode into like 10 keys.

- or even a "terror goblin" that opens a portal on death 100% of the time like the rainbow one. the portal could lead to a small map containing a few keywardens. could have them random (as we know blizz loves random lol) so you could make multiple machines per portal.

- or something, anything. get us out of rifts!
05/28/2015 04:27 PMPosted by Sada
Sure, lets add more gobs and sets and keep slapping band aids on this game instead of actually fixing the issues :)

ok, tell us, what "issues" exactly? you can't post so vaguely. everyone has different issues with different aspects of the game. what exactly are YOU referring to?
I quite enjoy goblins and look forward to running into them... Some more than others, obviously. The last few I've gotten have been rather underwhelming, but when one drops a portal to the vault that is pretty exciting. *shrug*

I especially like the Blood Thieves and Gem Hoarders.
Well the odious collector is really good but what we REALLY need in this game is the Arcane Dust Collector.
while we're added, let add

1. potion dropping gob
2. belt dropping gob
3. helm dropping gob
4. pant dropping gob
5. chest dropping gob
6. glove dropping gob
7. ring dropping gob
8. amulet dropping gob
9. pylon dropping gob
10. new life gob
11. girlfriend dropping gob
12. boyfriend dropping gob
13. new brain dropping gob

With the implementing of these new gobs, framing rifts/grifts/bounties will be a thing of the past. We will even give you a new legendry, called the everlasting gob stopper.
10. new life gob

LMAO I think we can all use this one, since all of us that play this game are just suckers for punishment :P
05/29/2015 11:41 AMPosted by darkvoid
9. pylon dropping gob

11. girlfriend dropping gob

everlasting gob stopper.

Ok, I laughed. You win. Take my +1.
You can purchase the gobstopper machine plans from the cow queen. One machine gets you into the gob's portal.
05/28/2015 04:36 PMPosted by EPiCSMoKE
tormentor drops a nearly guaranteed legendary. it's never been anything useful, but it's something. i'd rather a key goblin. exclusive to the act found - meaning a1 drops a1 keys, a3 drops a3 keys.. with an a5 goblin being random. perhaps it could drop blue mats or rift stones as it ran, throwing an occasional key, and on death it could explode into like 10 keys.

- or even a "terror goblin" that opens a portal on death 100% of the time like the rainbow one. the portal could lead to a small map containing a few keywardens. could have them random (as we know blizz loves random lol) so you could make multiple machines per portal.

- or something, anything. get us out of rifts!

oh god, could you imagine a key goblin? i'd risk my HC characters running after that damn thing, not caring what elites i agro
Posted in another thread about crafting material goblins, like the dust goblin opens a portal where you get nothing but dust and blues. Like 500-1000 dust in the realm