Best way to obtain grift lvl 56 keys?

Barbarian
Anyone know what an efficient way would be to obtain g-rift 56 keys without having to complete g-rift 55 over and over as solo?

Currently, the highest level key i've been able to obtain from trial is lvl 54. I'm mainly a solo player, so I'm not sure which classes I need to group with in order to obtain lvl 56 keys.

I've had a couple 56 keys from finishing 55, but that takes too long. Any suggestions?
46-47 speed runs , get a good group together ---- BOOM----- 56-57 key
a good group is Bash sader , z sader ,pull monk and you
Most players I know pushing the leader boards have made a zDPS sader.

We often run with 2 barbs, zDPS sader and Wizard/DH. This can work well for getting +10 levels on a 46 key. It is a little dependent on random, but the xp and loot is good.

Most of the gear can be crafted. It does take a little time to learn trials, but with one other Barb you can pull 56 keys pretty consistently.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Tao-1163/hero/44869023
Most people will probably tell you to do group rifts or trials which are the most efficient ways, but if those arent an option for you try running high 40's and low 50's (1 out of 5-10 rifts for me). That was how i got most of my 56 keys. Wish i could give you the 56's in my stash since i dont need them anymore and I know how much of a pain it is to get high keys as a solo player.
06/02/2015 04:10 PMPosted by Cloud9
That was how i got most of my 56 keys. Wish i could give you the 56's in my stash since i dont need them anymore and I know how much of a pain it is to get high keys as a solo player.

Didn't we have some posts about high solo trials?
The only time I've seen anything above 52 was doing speed runs with a group.