What's the highest GR Key you've Got? Trials!

Barbarian
Out of curiosity , what's the highest level of GR key you've gotten by doing trials ?

Not upgrading , I'm talkin' starting from scratch in trials.

The highest I've got is 52 so far ,,, not too bad I think .

Thanks
I generally try to avoid trials like the plague. highest was 56 a couple weeks ago.
06/02/2015 05:12 PMPosted by Cloud9
I generally try to avoid trials like the plague. highest was 56 a couple weeks ago.

Wow 56 , that's really good . I have over a thousand trial keys saved up ,,,,, LOL

I've been using them left and right trying to get a bunch of the highest keys I can to work towards progression.

Probably won't matter soon as they are supposed to be eliminating trials .
I'm getting 54 almost at will. Got some ancient upgrades last night so gonna try to get 55+ tonight.

My trial setup is very different compared to rift, no defense passives at all if that helps.
My best was a 59. Constantly i'm getting 55-56-57 now :)

But beat a 59 is other thing. In my dreams I did it.
Only 13 so far... I have no real idea what I'm doing here.
I get 57 over half the time. 58s and a couple 59s
When I trial, it's with a Sader in a minimum 3man (but usually 4man).....we target 56-58 but have pulled as high as 59. Easy day for Barb but hard on the Sader.
47-48 I think, and I'm capable of doing GR 50.
06/03/2015 06:23 AMPosted by Bloodyzbub
When I trial, it's with a Sader in a minimum 3man (but usually 4man).....we target 56-58 but have pulled as high as 59. Easy day for Barb but hard on the Sader.

1 Barb + 1 sader I`ve trialed 61s.

It's actually a lot more work for the barb.
06/03/2015 06:42 AMPosted by Samir
06/03/2015 06:23 AMPosted by Bloodyzbub

Doubt I could pull anywhere near that with my spec in a 2man....and plus, I'm just a mere mortal.
The 3man/4man parties are super easy for Barb, even with my crap fury gen.
What kind of keys you pulling in 3m/4m?
Thanks for the responses guys. I think I'll try using COE when doing trials , that may get it up a couple notches.

I got a 54 key last night by accident ,,,,, LOL

I'm finding it better to not get too optimistic in this game , then you'll get a surprise once in a while ,,, Keep on a' grinding away .
I think even in trials u need some RNG on mob types and the rotation of your COE. :<>
barb + dh .63
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Doubt I could pull anywhere near that with my spec in a 2man....and plus, I'm just a mere mortal.
The 3man/4man parties are super easy for Barb, even with my crap fury gen.
What kind of keys you pulling in 3m/4m?

Consistently, 67-68, with the odd 69/70 thrown in. But I've been mostly just trying to get my paragon up lately, not really playing a lot of 4man.

The guys who focus on 4-man a lot more in my clan have done 70/71 consistently and pulled 73.

EU can trial 74 but they have guys who are para 1500+, 85+ gems (from 1% runs) and fully decked out BIS (aka, ancient kridershot with 10% dmg, 7 IAS, 12 DISC)