When is season 3 going to end??

General Discussion
1 2 3 10 Next
Yea like it is getting boring and no one playing any more.
They said it would last about 4 months so that should be sometime in August.
06/05/2015 02:34 PMPosted by charliedog
Yea like it is getting boring and no one playing any more.

where did you come up with this ? everytime i log in game theres a whole bunch of people runing around doing stuff, my clan is super active, public games takes less than a second to fill up so i really wonder what you mean by no one is playing anymore ?
It will be done for sure before Star Wars 7 comes out..
06/05/2015 02:45 PMPosted by royalgoddess
where did you come up with this ? everytime i log in game theres a whole bunch of people runing around doing stuff, my clan is super active, public games takes less than a second to fill up so i really wonder what you mean by no one is playing anymore ?

For some people, there's always noone playing, D3 is dead etc. etc. I'm hearing this over and over again for last 3 years and in the meantime D3 is still standing on top of the mountain with bunch of players at any given time. Season/No season, Bounties/Rifts, doesn't matter. You always get full party couple of seconds after joining pub. Not to mention how divided playerbase is (regions, platforms). Not hard to figure out, there are SH*&LOAD of people playing.

So just let these bitter gamers live in their own world while you have fun in game.
Yes, my friend's list has shrunk a tad but my small clan is still active along with a tight knit group of friends.

People holler for seasons to end...you wanted them, you got them!
Never.
06/05/2015 02:39 PMPosted by DuckOfDeath

This is probably the closest approximation you're going to get.

Thanks for jumping in with a helpful response, DuckOfDeath!

We're still aiming for Season 3 to be at least 4 months long. As Wyatt mentioned previously, our goal is to strike a balance between providing enough time for players to commence their journey together, and for their Seasonal characters to mature.

As always, we'll continue to review any constructive feedback we see on this and compare it to our own data in making adjustments to find the ideal Season length.

Hope that helps!
You do realize that when season 3 ends season 4 will begin shortly.

Then the same thing happens, right?
Ya 3 months is right on the fence of ok, 4 months?! thats !@#$ing crazy, I want a season to introduce new items which gives new play styles for a short while, try them out, achieve some stuff blah blah good to go. But no, so far people are easily 1000+ paragon already in one season, thats just silly. 3 months is good *IMO too long* but most people want that. I like the 2 month mark, but if blizzard doesn't wish to pump out every two months i understand, but that would be nice;)
Anything up to six months for a Season is fine. You guys clearly know what you are doing. Really appreciate the feedback Blizzard. It's an excellent game, and you should be extremely proud of what you have accomplished.
To add to this: I believe there was talk that Season 3 was going to end the week of or the week after Gamescom 2015. That event starts 8-6-15 and runs through 8-9-15. This means that Season 3 could end either 8-4 or 8-11 with S4 starting 8-14 or 8-21.
06/05/2015 06:33 PMPosted by kcbandit
Anything up to six months for a Season is fine. You guys clearly know what you are doing. Really appreciate the feedback Blizzard. It's an excellent game, and you should be extremely proud of what you have accomplished.

Or they can take a few minutes watch the early gameplay vids of lost ark and realize how much lost potential this game has. Blizzard should be a world leader in producing the unequivocal best games for what ever genre they design. That is what they should strive for and that is what they are currently falling short off.

They are too spoiled by WoW and their recent developments have left a lot to be desired. They have become complacent with their cash cow that pretty much will always have a solid player base due to how addicting the game has been. So there will always be those addicted players regardless of the overall decline of the game.

Anyways wish North American devs would step up and compete with the Koreans because it's super annoying waiting years if ever for good games from the east.
Why do people whine about a 4 month league?

It's 2 months in and already it's "too long" ?

Would you prefer 1 month leagues?

We could title that league, "League For Unproductive People Without Jobs, And Summer Kids".

To sum this up... stop whining and move on with your life.
Actually I do prefer
For people who like to start fresh it is great.

Season is so long because they have to invent some new carrot for season fanboys... [ul][/ul]
06/05/2015 04:27 PMPosted by Tyvalir

Thanks for jumping in with a helpful response, DuckOfDeath!

We're still aiming for Season 3 to be at least 4 months long. As Wyatt mentioned [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/16860296547?page=3#56"]previously[/url], our goal is to strike a balance between providing enough time for players to commence their journey together, and for their Seasonal characters to mature.

As always, we'll continue to review any constructive feedback we see on this and compare it to our own data in making adjustments to find the ideal Season length.

Hope that helps!

I feel as though 4 months is too long. 2 months is too short. 3 is just right. Why? Because there are 4 seasons in a year, and a year is 12 months; this means that 3 months per season should be the standard.

Another reason why this would be helpful, is so that Blizzard can have a deadline for content, and players can look forward to a new seasons every season. Regularity doesn't seem too common in Blizzard games, but I sincerely think seasons should start the trend.

What do you guys (Blizzard employees) tend to think of regularity regarding seasons?
at least 4 months? that's way too long. we have streamers that are already at 1k+ paragons.
Theres already ppl over p1300. Pretty crazy no lifers for just 2 months
06/05/2015 10:51 PMPosted by Christian777
Why do people whine about a 4 month league?

It's 2 months in and already it's "too long" ?

Would you prefer 1 month leagues?

We could title that league, "League For Unproductive People Without Jobs, And Summer Kids".

To sum this up... stop whining and move on with your life.

Dear troll.

4 month leagues are ok, or perhaps a bit short: they could even be 6 months long.

The problem is that everyone gets geared after 2 days, so the most exciting things to do are as "exciting" as "look for GRift 53 instead of 52" or "look for the same gloves with 741 str instead of 739".