Isnt it time for a new MVP?

Monk
I haven't seen any monk MVPs on in a while, yet we have some people who are here constantly helping everyday. I think its time for Blizzard to pick a couple new MVPs or at least one. If I had to pick one, my vote would go to Davlok.

Here's why:

- Very knowledgeable about monk class, as well as game mechanics in general.
- Almost always responds to even the most basic questions.
- I see him on here almost every day, if not every time I come on at least.
- I am not sure on ranking but he is a very good player, especially on monk. Generally he is in top 100 (haven't paid too much attention to SC recently).
- Tests builds, mechanics, as well as upcoming items ( Public Test Realm ).
- Is cool headed, doesn't pick fights, doesn't get offended easily ( I think this is important to Bliz ).
- Probably most importantly his name starts with 'Da'

and Davlok I don't care if you want it or not, stop being so gd helpful if you dont.

I know that there is some process to selecting MVPs but not sure how.

Heis, next time buddy, keep up the good work.
I second this. I think he is the best person for the roll!
+1 for Davlok!
Davlok is the man! +1
Def. got my vote - if he wants it that is :)
MVP Nomination info below:

MVP FAQ
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4038704716

MVP Intro
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4416714

Email your nomination into: MVPs@Blizzard.com

Keep in mind absolutely no one checks that email <3
lol someone reported your post, Darth! someone seems fickle today.

...would +1 to davlok too.

In saying that, the only active MVP that I see which posts in the class forums is Jaetch. The rest are just as bare as the monk forum sadly
Keep in mind absolutely no one checks that email <3

You can, if you'd like, send nominations directly to me at nevalistis@blizzard.com. I'm currently the point of contact for Diablo-specific MVPs. :)

You can consider this nomination noted! As for the process, we select MVPs based on a series of internal criteria, primarily those that are helpful and knowledgeable individuals who foster constructive conversation and help build community. I'm always happy to take a look at suggestions, though, if you feel someone fits the bill and has been overlooked.
Heisenberg is the unofficial Monk MVP at the moment.

He would be the best MVP by a long way.
06/10/2015 06:04 PMPosted by jds

No, this I disagree with.
Too much bad history and trolling past forum members who formerly posted here regularly. I've been here long enough to see what comes and goes.
06/10/2015 05:08 PMPosted by Nevalistis
You can consider this nomination noted! As for the process, we select MVPs based on a series of internal criteria, primarily those that are helpful and knowledgeable individuals who foster constructive conversation and help build community. I'm always happy to take a look at suggestions

= )

Thanks again Nev!

06/10/2015 02:59 PMPosted by Weegee
lol someone reported your post, Darth! someone seems fickle today.

LOL I wonder if it was Davlok ... haha I mean I remember back way back in Vanills someone used to report all the posts, I remember Fitz saying it was Dav, but I am not sure if he was being sarcastic or not = ?

I mean if you look at the list of people who + 1'd you got some of the most notable players.

This was in no way spurring away attention that Heisenberg could be considered for MVP.. I am just saying Davlok I've known way back early Vanils has always been helpful, even in disagreements was respectful.. Namely whether or not Nirvana should be "fixed" /sigh.
Heisenberg is extremely helpful now, and I am one that can forgive past transgressions as I myself have somewhat of a temper.. I think the first time Druin responded to one of my comments I asked him "who the h he was" to help me on my build LOL.

If there was a yes or no vote for Heis I'd say yes, but I think Dav is the single best prospect currently.

Vox is also someone I would consider MVP ish but I am not sure about Monk specific.

oh on that note of Jaetch being the only one you see, Is PaulNG MVP?

Can't tell if trolling, lol.

06/10/2015 06:17 PMPosted by Weegee
Too much bad history and trolling past forum members who formerly posted here regularly. I've been here long enough to see what comes and goes.

^

Heisenberg has made lots of helpful contributions lately, and hasn't trolled... much. That's great. I personally hope he keeps doing it (the helpful contributions). That doesn't make him MVP material.
KimSulki for President!
06/10/2015 06:17 PMPosted by Weegee

No, this I disagree with.

+1
Also, just writing a lot here doesn't qualify you for being a MVP...
All Heisenberg does is posting GRift-Rankings and occasionally post the Gear/Skill-Setup someone was using for getting Rank #1. I don't think thats bad, its actually quite nice, since it opens up for discussion, but his posts don't have much value otherwise.

Backglitch posted this thread about our defense issues a few days ago, and there were a lot of nice thoughts and posts in this thread. Heisenbergs post there?
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17906561038?page=3#41
Well, thats a quality post right there folks...

If we were about to get a new MVP, Davlok should be it.
And, frankly, there isn't really another one here who would be someone who would have really earned that title.
+1 for Heisenberg NOT being a monk MVP for all reasons stated above. If plagiarism was against forum rules he would have been perma banned a long time ago.

Trollbot is a clown. Davlok should be MVP.
Same old rhetoric, I feel like I have my own Fox News channel.

12/20/2014 11:07 AMPosted by Druin
For the record, I couldn't care less what was done in the past.

If Heisenberg never goes back to trolling and continues to post helpful stuff 24/7 for the rest of his D3 career, he would make a fine MVP if a bit of a salty one.

I have always been of the opinion that actions are what determine worth and things said in the past on a video game forum are really not the kind of thing I look to for current value.

C'est la vie

<3
Posting because relevant.

Surprised the barb forum hasn't blown up about this yet.
12/20/2014 11:07 AMPosted by Druin
If Heisenberg never goes back to trolling and continues to post helpful stuff 24/7 for the rest of his D3 career, he would make a fine MVP if a bit of a salty one.

Salty is the best kind
Davlok +1

Heisenberg lack insight and can't think out of the box, he is just a regular player, and who want a regular player to represent us all?