2.3 Patch Preview up

Monk
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19802338/patch-230-ptr-preview-6-23-2015

Kamari's cube = mats to enable 3 extra "Legendary Passives"

The passives you get by breaking down Legendary items with special effects in Kanai's Cube do not replace passive skills on your character, but are instead part of a separate set of passives that are specifically stored within the cube. You can store as many special effects as possible in the cube, but only a limited number can be active at a given time (currently, this is three: one weapon effect, one armor effect, and one jewelry effect). Hope that helps!

So... Many combinations to think about now.

Pre-patch stash space in danger of spontaneous combustion >_<
If you could FD passive on any item, wouldnt FD still be the best weapon to use it on = ?

except for maybe one of dem new legendaries.

man im gettin sick of this captcha
I am very excited for everything. T10 will be a welcome change for those who are end game enough to consider GR40 manageable.

The changes to adventure will be interesting, imaging all the early farming groups hunting for the cube.

On the note for the kansai cube, oh baby the possibilities! Like Darth said FD will likely become a staple effect. Not I am very excited about 2.3 I like all the changes I have heard so far and look forward to seeing the implementations.
1 jewelry effect. That means we can have double unity without actually wearing it. Zodiac ring could be really good as well, so many good possibilities and combos to try out. 1 armor? Theres not that many to choose from that would be good unless its 1 set effect or 1 armor effect. Maybe Cindercoat but theres not many viable chest armors imo so I'll theorycraft later.If its any piece of armor then I would love to try it out with maybe bracers, frostburns etc.. (theorycraft later) 1 weapon hmm. I'd like to use Rimeheart, FD, Soh, In-geom too could be a good weapon choice depending on setup. Even if its not GR Viable I think once this patch goes love I'm gonna have as much fun as I did in Vanilla d3. Mp8-10 grinding with my friends all over again.
I'm overly excited, I just hope and pray they don't mess it up - 2.2 was great and then things went sour. Please Blizz, don't let me down again, this looks like probably the best patch.

Waiting on the class and gem stuff, mainly the Monk stuff, but so far so good.
Still waiting for exciting and powerful stuff for the monk. R6 is a disappointment.
I hope they release the new monk set.
06/23/2015 01:18 PMPosted by Blackglitch
T10 will be a welcome change for those who are end game enough to consider GR40 manageable

I wonder if we'll see those threads again stating that T10 is too hard like everytime when Blizz "reworked" their difficulties.
06/23/2015 06:34 PMPosted by imprdl
I hope they release the new monk set.

They will.
06/23/2015 06:03 PMPosted by BlackJohn
1 jewelry effect. That means we can have double unity without actually wearing it. Zodiac ring could be really good as well, so many good possibilities and combos to try out. 1 armor? Theres not that many to choose from that would be good unless its 1 set effect or 1 armor effect. Maybe Cindercoat but theres not many viable chest armors imo so I'll theorycraft later.If its any piece of armor then I would love to try it out with maybe bracers, frostburns etc.. (theorycraft later) 1 weapon hmm. I'd like to use Rimeheart, FD, Soh, In-geom too could be a good weapon choice depending on setup. Even if its not GR Viable I think once this patch goes love I'm gonna have as much fun as I did in Vanilla d3. Mp8-10 grinding with my friends all over again.

Leoric's crown is the default armor legendary of choice if nothing else comes to mind.
Double CDR, Life, etc is always a no-brainer.
HC - Ancestors Grace or Unity.

lol .. 4 set bonus to Blacks would be insane.
Kind of sad Monks don't have as many build-defining weapons as other classes since most of our popular weapons boil down to stat chunks of IAS (FD), RCR (Torch), CDR (IG/FoE), or damage (FoA). Can't wait to see how the SSS set plays out vs Torment X. I'm sure the first GR equivalent on version 1 of PTR won't be the final difficulty. Preliminary linear estimate of T-10 = GR37 difficulty, and rewarding XP just under GR38 experience. Lets hope the legendary or even the ancient drop rate increase every new Torment difficulty as well ^_^i

Hope they release the official PTR notes before the datamine comes out to confuse/anger/rehype everyone. >_<
With all of the legendary combos available with the new cube I would hope torment X would be in the mid to high 40's equivalent of greater rift. That will still seem easy in my opinion.

I'm still waiting on a second ramalama gift for a few weapons and hopefully the drop rate is increased for torment X.
06/24/2015 06:36 AMPosted by Davlok
Kind of sad Monks don't have as many build-defining weapons as other classes since most of our popular weapons boil down to stat chunks of IAS (FD), RCR (Torch), CDR (IG/FoE), or damage (FoA).

Even then we still lack an item that either refunds Spirit for 3 enemies hit + damage or generates Spirit via attacks, would be good for LTK. It'd be a great time for them to add more to those useless Fist Weapons and some Daibo's considering Kanai's Cube - the more choices, the better. All that seems to be asking for too much already but Spirit Stones could use a tweak as well, poor GNK.
Can't wait to see how the SSS

Can you post info on this
06/24/2015 01:37 PMPosted by Darth
Can't wait to see how the SSS

Can you post info on this

We haven't received any new info recently so it may end up having to wait for hopefully the nxt blob post, if not then the datamine
No patch notes or datamine yet, only tidbits like this:

06/24/2015 02:12 PMPosted by Travis Day
This is a very large patch so we were unable to fit ALL the awesome changes into the preview blog. There are changes to the Hellfire event structure coming in the next patch. Keywardens will now directly drop Infernal Machines instead of Keys and the Hellfire Amulet now has a socket built in.
Well howd you know there was an SSS set?
06/24/2015 03:32 PMPosted by Darth
Well howd you know there was an SSS set?

That was mentioned on a vid from a long time ago, kinda blatantly. So that is our best guess on what it is supposed to be, to the point that it is now expected.