How are you preparing for the approaching ptr

Monk
On my account I consolidated all the most important gear into my main stash. So that I can simply go onto 1 character and not have to worry about waiting out the que if I want to switch character's. All testing will be done on one of my monks only.

These gear include standard F/R R6 of course, a few copies of the shenlong set to test different stat priorities, all my FoE, madstone, grungdo gears. FD, multitude of jewelry any any other little thing I thought would be useful for U6 testing. I am carrying at least 2 of each legendary, one to feed to the cube and one to wear depending on the build differences during testing.

Unfortunately I wont be carrying any of my inna's or SWK gear, test requiring those I will wait out till after the que times aren't so extreme.

In terms of my standard gameplay, I am still looking for the little extra upgrades to my shenlongs for solo play. I will be intending to hoard a little bit more extremely in prep so I will have lots of items to feed to the cube for the effect with 2.3 hits.

I am will be aiming to still always have at least a full tab free so I don't have to micro manage as much during the massive drop rates of the early days of the ptr.
I vendor my whole stash aside from the set and specific items for the set I'm testing, so i can actually play the game without inventory full the whole time like on live. When I want to try something else, I just recopy character.

As for queue, I always do my testing in GRifts, so the queue is rarely longer than like a minute.
06/26/2015 06:11 PMPosted by Blackglitch
I will wait out till after the que times aren't so extreme.

They should really look for another solution on this one...for example something like a merchant where you can buy all the items.
It's pretty bad that you can pretty much not get onto the PTR because there are just a bunch of people ingame who care about nothing but those little brown/green lights that drop all the time. How are people who actually want to give feedback supposed to even get into a game then?

We had this issue last time and it willl be the same this time.

06/26/2015 06:11 PMPosted by Blackglitch
Unfortunately I wont be carrying any of my inna's or SWK gear

Is there not enough stach space so you can get those 4 items into your stash?! Crazy...
Gather food and water.

Tell the women they gonna be alone for sometime

Teach your children to hunt

Say your prayers

And prepare for those unending PTR queues
06/27/2015 05:59 AMPosted by Volun
Is there not enough stach space so you can get those 4 items into your stash?! Crazy...

Well in my list I mentioned at least 2 of everything. More specifically i have 11 relentless assualt, 5 fist of legend, 7 fist of az, 5 FoE, 3 FD, 4 full istvan paired blade sets. Those are my worst offenders for the evidence of my hoarding. Also carrying a full tab of crafting mat's and rift/grift keys. just double checked, turns out I was carrying full SWK, but not torch I still havent put a very large priority on testing SWK or inna's though till the que is better, testing will get done, but my biggest priorities will be in relation to the new set, any mechanics that i am able to test, and just under that R6.

In all that I have about a tab and a half of space so yes there is room but like I mentioned I want that room to be used for the wave of legendary items that come with the 2000% drop rates.
I have no interest in participating in the PTR at this time.
I'm still trying to get full R6 on my monk, no luck for the last 3 pieces but I did get a ancient in-geom yesterday, rolled max legendary power 10s so just need a gift for it then i'll be balling.
I'm going on holiday.

Continued development of new stuff but so much still broken???????
I had a ancient FoE I've been holding onto since season 2. Got 1 shenlong so far, just need the other. Not doing too much prepping but I'll work on that once my season monk Falsetto is geared.
Didn't they say changes to sets like shenlong wouldn't update current versions, just new ones?
06/29/2015 03:26 PMPosted by Albi
Didn't they say changes to sets like shenlong wouldn't update current versions, just new ones?

Sets are retroactive