kanai cube question

General Discussion
So can break down legendaries into their special powers. Awesome!
It can hold all special powers but equip 3. Nice!

Will it indicate which special powers are still missing?

Gotta catch em all, right? :).
06/23/2015 02:15 PMPosted by Faith

The current plan is that it will so that players know what Legendary items they're still missing. Of course, it's still a work in progress. :)
All I want to know is if I place my Unity in there, does that free me up to go back to F&R and still keep the damage reduction from Unity??? If so... that would be sweeeeeeeeeet.

Or do I still have to wear the unity, because says between wearers.... or will the cube be considered as wearing an item???

Question questions questions..... time for the PTR already
Unity'll work. The game's programming doesn't understand semantics, that's... way more advanced than is necessary for this game, and probably beyond the capacity of most publicly available applications in general.

Like any legendary effect, it's just the game's way of describing to you in plain English how the effect works. And generally, for the effect to work, it has to be "active". And to make it active, you have to "wear" it.
06/23/2015 03:03 PMPosted by Grimiku

The current plan is that it will so that players know what Legendary items they're still missing. Of course, it's still a work in progress. :)

Save the server some harddrive space and just automagically make each legendary affix the max roll please! ^_^ (ie - Kanaing a 44% furnace unlocks 50% in the cube!)
06/23/2015 03:45 PMPosted by Davlok

Save the server some harddrive space and just automagically make each legendary affix the max roll please! ^_^ (ie - Kanaing a 44% furnace unlocks 50% in the cube!)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/18194753350?page=2#37

I hope you dont handle this like transmogs. Like if someone gets a Furnance dropped, whole group can run with 50% elites dmg amplification, if finder lets them pick it up one time.
06/23/2015 09:17 PMPosted by FiNiSAJ

I hope you dont handle this like transmogs. Like if someone gets a Furnance dropped, whole group can run with 50% elites dmg amplification, if finder lets them pick it up one time.

I'm pretty sure that extracting the legendary affix will destroy the item, so it won't be a factor. Of course now we'll get some players crying on the forum "I let this guy pick up my [insert item here] for the transmog and he cubed it and logged off" :p
06/23/2015 09:17 PMPosted by FiNiSAJ

from the sounds of it, it destroys the item in the process, so if 1 person gets a furnace, they can drop it, but not everyone can use it in the cube.
Can you add the uncollected items to the transmog pages, too? If you don't want to spoil all items, just don't show a tooltip/name, but showing which ones are missing would be awesome! I think lot of people would agree on this!