Hide Succubus

General Discussion
I don't know what Azmodan's !@#$ is, but he is not a problem anyways because you only have to take him on once whereas the Succubus I have to take on parades of them for a good portion of Act III and again I didn't notice anything with Azmodan.
Really? look these huge t.its

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/GNyYvXbH67A/maxresdefault.jpg
I heard a rumor that Azmodan identifies xemselph as a female, so yeah
07/06/2015 11:18 AMPosted by Stonesinger
I heard a rumor that Azmodan identifies xemselph as a female, so yeah

Well, so does Diablo.
Blizz, can you make a non-nude model for the Succubus? Make it a checkbox in the game settings...???
There was a pretty good youtube video about this type of outrage. It's basically fascism cloaked with fake morality.

With the rise of women's rights to breast feed in public and the fact that they are not actually sex organs, being morally outraged by the sight of naked female breasts simply reveals the one who's outraged to be morally corrupt themselves.
This would probably take someone 5 minutes to do and it would be appropriate considering you do not allow user changes to models according to your EULA. Thanks
07/06/2015 11:27 AMPosted by HotRod
Blizz, can you make a non-nude model for the Succubus? Make it a checkbox in the game settings...???

No, for the same reason the female Demon Hunter isn't getting combat boots. =/

Unless you're playing zoomed in, it's incredibly difficult to even tell that they're topless.
If you can see the boobies on a Succubus in battle, you're trying too hard for something to be offended by.
Hamiltonz, I just want to play a game without nudity. You shouldn't waste your time psychoanalyzing me. Thanks
07/06/2015 11:32 AMPosted by HotRod
Hamiltonz, I just want to play a game without nudity. You shouldn't waste your time psychoanalyzing me. Thanks

play D2
there is plenty of half-human monsters in the game with nudity. A succubus more or less would hardly change anything.
nudity bad violence good

Then play a game that doesn't have nudity?

That's like buying Mortal Kombat then asking the developers to include an option that removes all blood and violence.
Diablo was the victim of a Risperdal prescription that caused gynecomastia during an already troubled adolescence; its no wonder he is angry and confused.
@Lovecraft
Awesome nick :D I have a whole sleeve tattoo dedicated to Lovecraft, IÄ
scroll to the bottom of the page and check what is stated there on the right...next to the big M
all of these bleeding hearts these days are making me sick.... america is becoming a country full of bubble-wrapped-spoon-fed-soft-sissy-boys. by 2030 theres going to be no more !@#$, no more violence, and people are going to have warnings of explicit content every 5 minutes in video games.
jvfroman, do you think you are properties of a man are due to whether they enjoy nudity in a video game or not? I consider the lack of modesty in a video game an actual hindrance to the maturity of a human. You enjoy looking at naked video game models? Great, so does the graduating class of 2025. Maybe you should be held back a few grades.
if you have a problem with nudity you shouldnt play games that have them in it and even state that on the packaging