Retired OG's: List here

Wizard
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
07/10/2015 10:33 AMPosted by kasper301615

Did everyone quit or are they in Ganj's clan?

Alot left for other clans. Me, Colos, Nigh, Ganj, and several others.
I'm still in Fire but I quit about 1 1/2 months after Season 3 started. When PTR was announced I got on and filled up on blood shards but haven't played since. I would jump over to your clan but I am afraid I will just be a body taking up space as I can't promise I will be back in force when season 4 drops.

I'm actually stoked to get off work so I can check out the new PoE expansion. I've been seeing people talk about how desync is fixed and that was #1 reason I stopped playing PoE. I'll find out here in about 2 hours. :)

If I do get back into D3 I'll look you guys up then and see if there is still room. Until then I am an apparition that haunts the forums.
07/09/2015 08:38 AMPosted by Junger
Finally, a list.

I know. About frigging time.
07/09/2015 08:33 AMPosted by GrizZ
lameboi banned for botting -> retired

omg...
07/09/2015 08:31 AMPosted by Jaetch
FL0Maxx logs in periodically.

Yep, yep.
07/09/2015 09:01 AMPosted by kasper301615
Spektr I haven't seen in awhile (don't know if considered OG)

Missed this. Saw him on the forum a couple weeks ago. Not OG. he's more 2.1 IIRC. We need new names
Vanilla - OG - Original
RoS - EG - Expansion
2.1 - NG - New
2.2+ ~G - Not
I want to try out the new stuff but I've been sucked into Destiny for the past several months.
07/10/2015 04:10 PMPosted by FL0Maxx

Yep, yep.
yup yup, my brother and i are the same way too. We need to play again FLO! Its been like forever. :)

As for yodas question on OGs: I wouldnt call myself retired, but I certainly have to meter myself a lot or else D3 gets very boring. Though my real life is very busy, plus im getting married soon so less time to spend on d3! ;)
07/10/2015 04:04 PMPosted by Luffy
lameboi banned for botting -> retired, more like retarded

[/quote]
omg...

Fixed that for you
Don't be lazy OG Yoda, make the entire list! I was okay with a 2.2 list till you mentioned Shandlar and Darshu...? Those two been gone longer than Aphrael and Aimless !

Maybe just a RoS list. 2.0 - 2.1 - 2.2

I'm still around and still in Fire. We're trying to report botters, there's only one active 'officer'. I'm working a little too much for now to join a super active clan so I remain here for now. I do not have time to level a seasonal to see if the Vyr's belt (Yes that's right..Vyr's belt, that's what it should be) is any good with the 10pc..erm 6pc Vyr's set :P

Is 2.3 going to bring you back to semi-active Yoda or are you just really done, done? Diablo is a game that you really don't have to play 24/7 to be good or succeed and every patch is making that more and more apparent after the auction house close of 2.0 so don't close to gates of hell yet bro!

Kidding about the full list just giving you hard time - I do hope your'e enjoying your time IRL though Yoda and wish you nothing but the best!
Hi, I'm still here, kinda.

I see Flomaxx on sometimes, i think some of us are just waiting for new content...
07/10/2015 04:10 PMPosted by FL0Maxx

Yep, yep.

oh hey bro
Finally some insight as to what happened to FIRE. It's easy to get burned out when theres not anyone playing or talking. I haven't been on a whole lot lately, moved and have been playing DML on my phone and getting caught up in everyones meme's on Facebook.

As far as OG goes I've been playing since Day 1 and even took part in the Web promo 2 months before launch. In the beginning I avoided the forums because there were more trolls than an actual knowledge base. When the trolls moved to the communities I started posting.
FIRE imploded. Come join us in Ganjito's clan. It's like a halfway house for former FIRE members.
damn i remember Shandlar from back in the day when I met Boozor
Come join us in Ganjito's clan. It's like a halfway house for former FIRE members.
15 minutes ago
Reply Quote

I hope it's not a halfway house that pushes religion on you and makes you do 12 step programs. I'd prefer a whooorehouse.
07/11/2015 09:11 PMPosted by HosiosLoukas
FIRE imploded. Come join us in Ganjito's clan. It's like a halfway house for former FIRE members.

07/11/2015 09:11 PMPosted by HosiosLoukas

you say Fire is dead, but Phoenixes always rise from the ashes
07/09/2015 01:08 PMPosted by KingBenjamin
07/09/2015 08:51 AMPosted by yodatoy
How about Mnk?

He still plays

Yeah, I still play.
RoS OG reporting in, but not for long.

I'm only into Wizards, and Wizards sort of bit the dust. I remember at first getting excited at the prospect of getting 'connected' to the mumble community. But then I was majorly disappointed when all of these Vizjerei (a supposed Wizard clan) and others would hardly even play as Wizard, lol. In fact all I ever heard on mumble and the forums for the longest time was of how Wizards are total garbage, with even one of the Wizard MVP's stepping down to "flavor of the month." I could hardly get a group going, regardless of my build (Dual Hydra, Meteorshower, w/e) because Wizards were dismissed outright.

And then the patch came out and the only truly powerful build was known EVEN BEFORE the patch came out (dual hydras....... as if we hadn't had enough of them already). And it blew every other build out of the water by FAR. (Also worth noting is the fact that the Meteor Shower build could have been competitive or even the best build again, but the developers abandoned it when they refused to fix the area damage bug..... their laziness and lack of devotion showing through yet again.)

It was already the case that this game wasn't a skill game.. but at least a player could feel clever by creating newer and more powerful builds. But when the potential for even that much was abolished, this game became absolutely boring as hell.

-Three posts of mine from a single thread which will help the few remaining Wizards understand.:

(The third one is the best.. note the part about how we're talking about gameplay that requires that enemies never attack back due to forever horrify.. LOOOL. what a joke =\

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17085509054?page=2#25

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17085509054?page=4#79

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17085509054?page=5#81

-=The Unparalleled Spektr=-
^ its always like so many words w/o actually saying anything of value