No Trading is Terrible

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
I quit this game once they took out trading. Hoping one day they bring it back. Deal Breaker

.. PS .. and i just saw u can trade on consoles?! why no pc why u do dis?
No. Trading is Terrible!
really what do you want to trade. Almost everyone is geared and that one item they need nobody is going to trade. Now with the cube in 2.3 this is even more so.

Of course D3 does have trading it is just restricted to those smart enough to use it. get three friends and play with them.
Oh, they won't buy the drops too bad.
"BRING BACK TRADING"

"REMOVE BOTS"

Pick one.
That is certainly an easy choice.
07/17/2015 01:34 AMPosted by RAGE617
I quit this game once they took out trading. Hoping one day they bring it back. Deal Breaker

You obviously weren't around when we had auction houses/trading since if you were, you'd know how abysmally bad drop rates were. Back then trading was a REQUIREMENT to get anything remotely decent.

With the current drop rates, theres really no point in having trading as you could get a full ancient set of rare legendaries in the same time you could get a good rare (actual rare) in vanilla D3.

Don't need trade. Game needs ways for players to pursue the items they're after.

Of course you can trade on console. Hacking and modding are common there and Blizzard can't stop it. Restricting trading on console would be like locking your back door while leaving the front door wide open when you leave the house. It's pointless.
07/17/2015 07:30 AMPosted by SOC
"BRING BACK TRADING"

"REMOVE BOTS"

Pick one.
Bring back trading. :D

Bots will happne regardless of trading like we still have bots now. I don't like trading simply because the item drops will be crap again.
Ha, somebody reported the OP? I hope they temp-ban you guys for wasting the admins' time.

07/17/2015 07:30 AMPosted by SOC
"BRING BACK TRADING"

"REMOVE BOTS"

Pick one.

There are other options than open trading which can't be abused to sell items any more than the current system. And the botters now are just in it to pretend they're good at something, without the effort of course.

-------------

Wait....no, I mean: "durrrr.....u wahnt $$$$....trading bad!" Sorry, I forgot that these threads are just for the standard trolls which hit every one, and not real discussions.
Drop rate is a varible, Blizzard can change it whenever it want, it is not bound to trading nor auctionhouse. The thing that the non-trading does is pro-longing this game.

Example would be player A plays 1000 hours to get a perfect set for his character.
While with trading player B archieved the same with only 100 hours.
For both player is the drop rate the same.
What I really hate is finding an awesome item, but it's inferior to another copy of the same item but still I kick !@# item. I would prefer to be able to trade it / give it away to someone that needs it as it could really make another players day. Too often I just end up salvaging. True waste.
I'm happy with the current trading system.

I'm glad it won't go back to the sloppy way that it used to be with the AH and RMAH.

Funny and unique thread nonetheless.
I too quit this game when they removed trade. Never bothered with RoS. I come to the forums every few months to see if anything might change. The funny part about these threads for me though is that the exact same people that were complaining about trade long, long, long before RoS (because it hurt their feels that someone good at trading could be a better button mashing pixel smasher or something) that still come to these threads to bash their creators and let you know how trading is the root of all evil.

The.... EXACT..... same.... people............. and no one else. Guess they are the proud few left still playing.

Nice franchise ruining game you made here Bliz. I suppose it doesn't matter though, people still buy CoD after Ghosts so if the Activision side can pull it off why not Bliz eh?
I've been playing PoE sense it launched. After seeing the damage to an otherwise great game caused by open trade, I'm glad D3 doesn't have it.
That said, I do support the idea of a rare drop that unbinds an item.
having an auction house wouldnt qualify as trading to me..more just listing items and re-listing once undercut

really boring and monotonous...d2 had trading and was hella fun

k
Stop being lazy and learn to find items yourself. Anyone who invests even a small amount of time into this game will find good items...the drop rate is just about right. Or maybe you are just an entitled brat who wants to show off his epeen without having to put any effort into playing the game.

People like you are trying to destroy the game by making it the way it was when we had (shudder) Auction Houses and open trading. Just STOP!!!
07/18/2015 10:55 AMPosted by SirRight
Stop being lazy and learn to find items yourself. Anyone who invests even a small amount of time into this game will find good items...the drop rate is just about right. Or maybe you are just an entitled brat who wants to show off his epeen without having to put any effort into playing the game.

People like you are trying to destroy the game by making it the way it was when we had (shudder) Auction Houses and open trading. Just STOP!!!

It's people (or should i rather call you an "entitled brat"...) like you who are destroying the game by making it a game that hands over everything to the player.....
07/18/2015 11:03 AMPosted by Alukat
(or should i rather call you an entitled brat...)

I'm gonna go ahead and report you for that Alukid.
At this stage being self found is pretty awesome. At first, it was much more difficult, but now you can gear yourself well in under 30-40 hours. If you want to find the most elite of ancient items...Then you're gonna have to put in more hours.