About Sweep Attack build.

Crusader
Struggling a lot with Rift Guardian Bosses. I go through my wrath quickly and only have Akarat's Champion and Law's with Unstoppable Force rune to help and that's not really helping. Is there something I might be doing wrong or is there something that can help?
Lose Condemn or Steed Charge in my opinion. Don't need both.

Tack on a Generator or something else that generates Wrath like Provoke or Shield Glare.
In addition, to Provoke/Shield Glare, use Law of Hope - Hopeful Cry with crafted Reaper's Wraps bracers.

It's a winner
I see, thanks guys for answering. i will give them a try :D
Well...no...

Laws of Valor - Unstoppable Force is probably better for a Law for Wrath issues, especially since you want to use Ancient Parthan Defenders for the defense bonus.
I would run with 8% RCR on shoulders/gloves and a ring sometimes with paragon. With unstoppable force and long arm of the law (perma 50% RCR) I hardly had any wrath issues on single targets.
@Samuru

I'm not sure why you are running without BoT gem? That is a significant dps loss.
Use the Blazing Sweep rune on Sweep Attack alongside Cindercoat and a RoRG. You can reduce the resource cost of Fire skills by 20-30%. Combine that with Reaper's Wraps, Provoke, Shield Glare, and Unstoppable Force, and you won't have any more Wrath issues, not to mention that Golden Flense you're using.
08/03/2015 08:52 PMPosted by Crusader
@Samuru

I'm not sure why you are running without BoT gem? That is a significant dps loss.

im not currently because of survival issues

08/04/2015 02:01 PMPosted by Cheese
Use the Blazing Sweep rune on Sweep Attack alongside Cindercoat and a RoRG. You can reduce the resource cost of Fire skills by 20-30%. Combine that with Reaper's Wraps, Provoke, Shield Glare, and Unstoppable Force, and you won't have any more Wrath issues, not to mention that Golden Flense you're using.

that will definitely work but id like to keep the elemental damage at lightning :)

@ Ravashak

Oh, totally forgot about that stat. will do that
@ Samuru

You have over 500 to AR, can you lose the gizzard gem for a BoT.