What are you all cube'in with the SSS set?

Monk
Still building but like the set so far.

Haven't got a good fist yet, so I'm using an ancient thunder fury and lions claw.
Cubed the flow of eternity to spam SSS.

Had the crudest boots cubed but have since tried a build without allies and it flows better.
Wondering what you all are using in the cube armor slot, is leorics still bugged?

Haven't had a Madstone drop yet, that's probably a good choice.
I guess the spirit bracers for more mitigation would work too.
As would the SSS belt, but haven't found a witching hour yet.

So many choices!

Wearing focus and restraint with convention of elements cubed, better choices?

Thanks, cheers and beers!
Flow of Eternity Daibo
Madstone
Convention of Elements or Unity
07/26/2015 07:19 PMPosted by NekoLeila
Flow of Eternity Daibo
Madstone
Convention of Elements or Unity

Cheers!
Flow of Eternity
Madstone
RoRg (so i can wear Leoric's crown for cooldown redcution)
I plan on:

FoE
Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan (not sure if this works - does SSS count as moving?)
Obsidian Ring (or possibly CoE)
07/27/2015 02:51 AMPosted by DravenShrike
Flow of Eternity
Madstone

Since there is a range on it wouldn't it be better to cube the Leoric's once they get it fixed (if they haven't) and wear the Madstone?
As people said above, contradicting the OP, there really isn´t many choices once you have all gear available and cubed

And I don´t believe hexing pants works since I haven´t seen anybody using it
FoE, Madstone and Broken Promise. Makes it so you don't have to gear for CC and has an amazingly high up time.
07/27/2015 06:57 AMPosted by Dracarys
I plan on:

FoE
Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan (not sure if this works - does SSS count as moving?)
Obsidian Ring (or possibly CoE)

Sadly, Hexing pants do not work with SSS. Tested myself.
Am cubing FOE, madstone, and unity

am NS so also using cube to get U6 all but one piece, ancient
Wouldn't cubing the new fist and wearing FoE be a better option? 2H would give bigger SSS hits. Although I guess you do lose out on a 2nd crit gem then....
07/28/2015 08:16 AMPosted by Dreadspectre
Wouldn't cubing the new fist and wearing FoE be a better option? 2H would give bigger SSS hits. Although I guess you do lose out on a 2nd crit gem then....

I think that BiS is Lion's Claw + Fist of AZ with FoE cubed. Most of your damage comes from EP explosions after all.
Yeah cutting your EP damage in half seems like too big of a loss.
Bloodbrother, Freeze of Deflection, Justice lantern, just for fun.

Definitely cubing broken promises, for a high rcr build.
Weapon: Flow of eternity is best. Lion's claw and fist of az are each +100% dmg/SSS. Cubing one of them means the other won't be available.

Armor: Defensive, Binding of the Lost belt has near-100% uptime/Spirit guards are more damage reduction because belt stacks don't accumulate through multiple SSS. Offensive, Madstone for farm or Broken Promises ring/Gungdo Gear if you get a truly magnificent Spirit Guards/Leoric's as distant third to make the build work or for exp farm.

Jewelry: RoRG for use of Leoric's as mentioned. Broken Promises for CDR/min-crit build. Immunity ammy for fite (TX Malthael clouds). Convention of Elements for a straight up CHC/CHD build. Zodiac for a little more defense (DS>dodge or Epi). Unity for PFM defense.

Not too much testing being done on nonseason side, but wearing a max-roll Flow with a cubed Az might end up being better, but the cube provides a huge amount of easy flexibility---just reroll your Az until it's ancient; upgrade rare daibos until your eyes bleed (or you get that 60% ancient flow).

Keep in mind that Broken Promises doesn't really work well unless Madstone is in play. Internal mechanics of some sort--Natsuma was talking about it the other day.
07/27/2015 09:30 AMPosted by Khord
07/27/2015 02:51 AMPosted by DravenShrike
Flow of Eternity
Madstone

Since there is a range on it wouldn't it be better to cube the Leoric's once they get it fixed (if they haven't) and wear the Madstone?

it would but my madstone has crap stats compared to my leoric's crown so i am wearing the crown

and i don't think they have fixed the bug yet
FoE
Madstone
unity, immunity amulet, zodiac
madstone just isn't even needed.
I like madstone so I can get off more ep explosions on the rift guardian.
07/27/2015 09:30 AMPosted by Khord

I think losing CoE to RORG would be a lot better than losing madstone to leoric's.