Plague tunnels bounty

Bug Report
I had Plague Tunnels as a bounty in act 5 but it did not spawn on the map.
Aye, this happened to a group I was in today. We wanted to get some crafting items to test something out, and we ran the entire map and it had not spawned.

Would highly suggest that Blizzard run some sort of check to make sure that bounties actually spawn.
This happened to a group I was in as well. Entire map was cleared including all side quests that could possibly lead there and it was not present. Just confirming another report that this is in fact a repeatable bug.
Same issue, entrance not spawned.
+1
Same
Same, needs fixed. Only bounty that I've encountered so far that's undoable, though, so that's a plus.
07/05/2015 08:49 AMPosted by Kryztalsong
Same, needs fixed. Only bounty that I've encountered so far that's undoable, though, so that's a plus.

Blizz made the "Plague Tunnels" a random spawn with 2.2,that´s why this happens.Before it was a inherent part of "Westmarch Commons"

Can easily happen with other events in this area,since they all a random spawn
I will add my 2 cents.
This has happened in two games I was playing in. The quest was for Plague Tunnels lvl2 clear all.

Typically there will be a circular strobing indicator for where the entrance is located for all doorway-to-next-realm quests. There were none in these two games. I was able to teleport-explore entire map and hover mouse over each doorway. No plague tunnels lvl1.

This was not the effect where if you have gone through doorway once in a level to next zone the circular strobing goes away [note no functional reason to have it go away for any reason]