Heroes Cross Promotion Eligibility

Console Discussion
I saw the news that reaching level 70 will grant a unique mount in Heroes of the Storm. I was wondering if the eligibility of this is checked for console accounts.

I only own D3 on PS4 and linking accounts has never shown any ownership on my Battle.net profile nor did I get the reward for linking. Wondering if this will be the same.
In addition, reaching level 70 with a Seasonal Hero in Season 4 and beyond gives you the shadowy Malthael’s Phantom mount in Heroes of the Storm!

Do consoles have seasons?
Just get the items, no leaderboards or anything. To easy to hack and also fun.
08/17/2015 11:22 PMPosted by Gray
I saw the news that reaching level 70 will grant a unique mount in Heroes of the Storm. I was wondering if the eligibility of this is checked for console accounts.

I'm glad you asked about this, and I'll be sure to mention it the next time we have a meeting with the dev team. However, this cross promotion is only for PC/Mac users, and the Ultimate Evil Edition is not eligible.
Not sure how you can cross promote a game that you don't even have access to on a console...
08/18/2015 11:21 AMPosted by muz
Not sure how you can cross promote a game that you don't even have access to on a console...

Hmmm. I think they mean cross promotion across Blizzard games. Not cross-platform.
08/18/2015 10:06 AMPosted by Grimiku
I'll be sure to mention it the next time we have a meeting with the dev team

If at all possible, please bring up the idea of making these things available as DLC on the PS Store. I'm also in dire need a Diablo 3 dynamic theme (like the one on PS3) for the PS4! How I miss that! ;)
I would pay for a Seasons DLC.
stergios
08/18/2015 10:06 AMPosted by Grimiku
08/17/2015 11:22 PMPosted by Gray

I'm glad you asked about this, and I'll be sure to mention it the next time we have a meeting with the dev team. However, this [url="http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/19843383/play-diablo-iii-and-reap-the-benefits-in-the-nexus-8-17-2015"]cross promotion[/url] is only for PC/Mac users, and the Ultimate Evil Edition is not eligible.

Why should this be available on consoles?

On consoles, people can hack their characters. Just because they reach level 70 doesn't mean they got there without hacking.

This is the problem with having a pointless offline mode such as the one that exists on consoles, the same pointless offline mode people keep demanding for PC.

So no, it's right that consoles don't get the benefit of this promotion, or any similar promotion. And if people still want to waste their time on a hackable game with no protection against hacking, no air of respectability or credibility, let them waste their time on the console version, no promotion.
all I know is that if you own Diablo 3 on PC you can claim the char of Diablo in Heroes of the Storm for free. I did not hear anything about consoles though.