Question about Season Play

General Discussion
I am just starting Season 4, and this is my first season play. What happens to the Paragon points you gained while in seasons? after the season ends, do they get credited to your main account? I have never played seasons before because I did not want to go through the entire story line, but I thought this season has some pretty good perks. I just don't want to lose all my paragon points when I am done. Sorry if this is a stupid question as I am probably the only person that has never played seasons.
08/29/2015 08:34 PMPosted by abb1
What happens to the Paragon points you gained while in seasons?

Paragon EXPERIENCE rolls over, not paragon points. Please note that as you go up in Paragons the experience needed to advance is way higher. 100 paragon in a season may be drop in the bucket for a P500 non season. Never think about P numbers, think about the experience pool.
you dont have to go through the story. You can start in adventure mode, just turn it over like you had to do for your main account.

but after you hit lvl 20 make sure you go back into story mode and kill the skeleton king for a guaranteed leorics crown and place a red gem in the socket for double xp.
Thanks for the help! I wish that I would have asked this before I started as I have the story mode completed up to Act 5. Damn, I could have bypassed that and gone into adventure mode. I did not know that.
This is my first season (Diablo noob) as well and actually got my Wizard to level 40 in 24 hours via adventure mode. For the Skeleton King crown, is it usable for the whole grind to 70? Seems like a lvl 10 item would get outdated pretty quick.
08/30/2015 07:31 AMPosted by Yabbadabba
This is my first season (Diablo noob) as well and actually got my Wizard to level 40 in 24 hours via adventure mode. For the Skeleton King crown, is it usable for the whole grind to 70? Seems like a lvl 10 item would get outdated pretty quick.
Yes, however, I would not recommend it as it is so low powered, you will benefit more after a while to upgrade and gain higher experience through higher levels (eg. normal->hard). Lol, I wish I had known, I completed the entire story mode again. I would have much rather just gone to adventure mode, as story mode is boring after the umpteenth time. Oh well.....