UNITY DROP RATE

Items and Crafting
Hi, ive been playin S4 since day one. Im at PLVL 440 and the mobs only drop 1 unity. Am I doing something wrong? does it drop in a particular act/rift/bounty/boss?.
Thx in advance.
0 for me on season. plvl 476 and 0 unity.
and same unluckiness with rama gift. plvl 476 and only found 2.
I got like 2. 359
Entire season 3 and 580ish para's I didn't see a single one - sometimes they are just gone.
I've gotten like 4 this past week. One ancient.

Don't lose hope.
1 at 176.
SMART POST! wait, what?
Its random. I litterally have 12, im para 444
yeah, random... thanks to a disconnect I lost my hc wiz some days ago and started a new one. Found two of them, one while still leveling to 70, the other some hours later.

On a side note: both dropped with STR -_-
I´ve found 4 or 5 unities so far since D3 RoS but I NEVER EVER found the templar relique that makes him immortal. Not on one of my characters. I got at least 20 for both other followers but never one for the templar. RNG is a !@#$% sometimes.
...I NEVER EVER found the templar relique that makes him immortal. Not on one of my characters. I got at least 20 for both other followers but never one for the templar...
This is much easier now since we have the "Hope of Cain" recipe and can upgrade crafted level 70 templar relics to legendary. Getting a Unity on the other hand is not that easy since competition on rings will be way too strong to use the recipe efficiently.
Rng will be Rng, played Barb last season and I found so many Unities it was laughable, I, almost literally, provided unities for pretty much the entire clan. Without exaggerating I found at least 30 unities last season (reached about plvl 700 last season).

This season I am almost 400, although xp goes faster now, and haven't found a single one as of yet.

Sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you're not.........:)