paragon 10.000... after short crash

Console Discussion
I was in a rift when a hacker/ cheater joined my public game. Hacked items and paragon 10.000. After a short crash the game continued and other players were gone....and my paragon is 10.000 now...... :( can it be rolled back. dont want it
Unless you have a save before it happened than no, sorry dude.
What did you equip?

Until next patch, you only get exp from items you are wearing.

You put something on you shouldn't have.

That aside, s you were playing online, if you are on ps4, you may have an older backup of your game save in the cloud.

Edited because Murica.
Don't know what paragon you were prior, but you could have a friend hold all of your gear and such, completely delete your data and start over. Would have to go through the campaign once to re-unlock adventure and of course re-level, but it's a fresh start!
That's awful man, sorry to hear it. I refuse to play public games for this reason.

Might want to get a USB thumb drive and back up your characters from time to time. This way if something happens you have a back up ready.
You can delete your save and start all over. But that will sucks big time. Plus I don't play public games thats how you meet hackers
Just a question guys.

Out of interest how do you back up a saved game/data to USB on PS4 - and how do you upload it back to system storage - I probably could work it out but i'm at work and don't have my PS4 here to have a look at the options
08/17/2015 10:58 PMPosted by Musky711
Just a question guys.

Out of interest how do you back up a saved game/data to USB on PS4 - and how do you upload it back to system storage - I probably could work it out but i'm at work and don't have my PS4 here to have a look at the options

Just plug your thumb drive (FAT32 format) into your console (I just leave it plugged into port 2). Go into saved app data on your console and you will see the option to copy your data into the USB drive. Pick what you want to copy, hit a button and you're done. Too copy data back into the console, go into app saved data on the USB drive. It will give you the option to copy data back into the console. Same thing, choose what you want to copy back, hit a button and you're done.

Hope this helps.
Sad to hear....you should've posted his name. I see some on my friends list at 10,000 paragon and don't bother inviting or want anything to do with. If all else fails contact Blizzard and see if they can help. good luck....
08/18/2015 10:56 AMPosted by BuzzZaw
Sad to hear....you should've posted his name. I see some on my friends list at 10,000 paragon and don't bother inviting or want anything to do with. If all else fails contact Blizzard and see if they can help. good luck....

Posting names is bannable. So, no he shouldn't have.
He couldn't power level you to 10k that fast. You would need a hacked item with crazy XP on it.

I power level guys with no modes and it takes a few lvl 100 rifts just to get to 600 paragon with no moded items on char getting powered leveled. So ya full of it.
Try deleting your save from the hard drive, not the cloud. Load the game up and it will sync your data with the cloud. Unless it's already too late.
The Unfortunate reality about console is that it is currently poluted with "Para 10000" guys running around with "Professional Russian Swords" and rings with 3 sockets!!! You can't honestly tell me that you get and joy from that besides being able to brag to your mates what a doos you really are?
Many people have spent countless hours building up their characters legitimitly only to have thier chracters ruined by these idiots. Blizzard you somehow need to put this to an end and cleanse the console community!