does ps3 not get the 2.3 patch?

Console Discussion
Was wondering if PS 3 will get the 2.3 patch and if so, when? I play on PC but decided to get my daughter the game on her PS3, by reading the notes it seems only PS4 and xbox1 got the patch. Does this mean PS3 players will never get the kanai cube and 2.3 changes?
Afraid not. Support ended for D3 on last gen way back in September 2014
08/27/2015 01:31 PMPosted by Bladerunne2

well good to know and thanks for the help. guess I will be returning the game and just switch it for something that does offer support for my money being spent on their game.
08/27/2015 01:34 PMPosted by BurnNotice

well good to know and thanks for the help. guess I will be returning the game and just switch it for something that does offer support for my money being spent on their game.

Good decision.

Why would you return the game? Is your daughter upset about not getting patches? My daughter loves playing D3 on the PS3 and is not upset about not getting patches. She is just happy she can play it on the PS3.

So why rob your daughter of her joy playing a game I bet she is perfectly fine with. Just because you are upset that the PS3/Xbox 360 is not getting any more patches don't take it on her by taking the game away from her.

Unless she is so upset then you will need to explain to her how the game was patched when problems were found and you had no problems buying the game and having fun with it. You got over a year of enjoyment of it (unless you bought it recently) and you can't expect a company to keep supporting a product after it has been made. Just because PC and Xbox One/PS4 keep getting support your daughter shouldn't expect support on an older console.

Look at it this way. It's good to get what was giving for the Xbox 360/PS3 that they got D3 and Reaper of Souls. It could have just been PC/Xbox One/PS4 only. So at least she can enjoy it on the PS3.
Buy her a new potato.
[quote][/quote]

Better yet - return the game and save the money for a PS4 and a copy of D3 - this way Blizzard can afford to keep making patches for us.
Sign this petition if you want patches for PS3/X360:
https://www.change.org/p/blizzard-entertainment-upgrade-reaper-of-souls-xbox-360-and-ps3-to-2-1-0

Or return this half-assed trash version and buy something from Souls series - these are great for family gaming.
Stop with that petition seriously,the old gen simply can't handle the game.I have ps3 and I played UEE for almost a year.Way to many problems on it.They said on start they won't be supported and theres a reason for it.
08/27/2015 11:25 PMPosted by Dallo
I played UEE for almost a year

My condolences.
ps3 probably cant handle the patches anyways, mine almost explodes everytime someone joins my games, and then it does explode when some modded douche comes through(which is all the time).

only reason to play on ps3 is to grind paragon levels so you can transfer your character to Ps4 in a relativly strong state.
08/29/2015 07:02 AMPosted by PhearBunny
ps3 probably cant handle the patches anyways, mine almost explodes everytime someone joins my games, and then it does explode when some modded douche comes through(which is all the time).

hahaha thank you for giving me a good laugh for today :D