Infernal machines missing Act drop info

General Discussion
Above states it all. This is just feedback to Blizzard...

The keys prior 2.3 had information which act the key may drop within. That's missing on the machines.
Act 1 - Bones - Discord
Act 2 - Gluttony - Chaos
Act 3 - War - Turmoil
Act 4 - Evil - Fright

But yeah, totally needs to say on them. I lost track and got all messed up yesterday too.
Yeah. Just a short answer from blue that note is taken would be fine here.
Bump for a blue acknowledgement
b
Completely agree, first thing I noticed when they got rid of keys, I didn't know which one was which anymore. I have them in order in my stash so at least I know which act to farm for the ones I need to get more of but this is backwards, the info used to be there.
Very needed little QoL improvement.
09/03/2015 06:13 AMPosted by T2000EXE
Very needed little QoL improvement.

Exactly!
Yeap +1 from me very annoying!
Anyone that can't deal with this should simply quit the game.
09/03/2015 12:22 PMPosted by DeadRu
Anyone that can't deal with this should simply quit the game.

Everytime I see a post from you it's totally null. Have you ever tried constructive feedback. Stop trolling.
Or do as you like. You are from now on ignored
I thought I was the only one to notice this.

Not to mention not every1 gets machine drop when all present kill kw. I don't recall seeing these changes in patch notes.
ninZU, not every change makes it into the patch notes. They are called stealth changes and have occurred in many games. That being said, some sort of indication what act the machines came from on the machine would be helpful.
08/31/2015 02:45 PMPosted by Rogash
Above states it all. This is just feedback to Blizzard...

The keys prior 2.3 had information which act the key may drop within. That's missing on the machines.

I completely agree. This would be rather helpful. I honestly think this was just an oversight when they changed the way the system works. Hopefully they can make this small change.
did't least 1 or 2 of them drop act 1 or act 4 key and now act 1 or act 4 machine ?
Pretty sure actually.