How do you level paragon so fast?

General Discussion
i see people 700+ already is there a secret to it?
Play in a group. Simple as that. I hit paragon 500 about 5 days in the season and I'm fairly casual (also haven't played much since). %exp is now shared, so in groups with 1-2 people wearing exp gear, you will make a few paragons per GR (I think was making 5-6 per rift from 300-500).
Pssssst!^^
Grfit farming.... grift on same leve (for example Tx and G45) give more more more exp ;)
They have a 4 man group setup where 2 people are dps monster killing machines

The other 2 people are zDPS / Support ... and those 2 people are running nothing but + EXP gear

Since + EXP is split between the group now everybody benefits from these 2 toons stacked with + Exp. You can easiliy have 2500% bonus + 5000+ a kill ... plus the 4 man GR bonus..

so they speed through GR 60 as a 4 man stacking EXP items and they level like monsters.
Awesome!
git gud
700 is nothing, there are people 1200+ already. I'm 1000 and I work full time.
-Smash 30s until you can smash 40s.
-Smash 40s until you can smash 50s
-Smash 50s until you can smash 60s.
-Play in 4 person group with a heal monk. Smash 60s.
-Watch the paragons roll in.
09/15/2015 07:34 AMPosted by Kobrakai
700 is nothing, there are people 1200+ already. I'm 1000 and I work full time.

Those who are 1000+ must have played almost nonstop since season 4 to be that high, and you work full time?

One can be "hardcore" but majority just uses bots.
I'm just about at Level 170 in my paragon level.. I've been playing adventure mode and it's just me*lol* last time I played with others once I was playing D1 when I first started playing the game and everytime I killed monsters others would run and get all the treasure and stuff before I could even get to it*lol* plus there were some on line that weren't very nice so I just stayed playing alone...
I remember the days of earning 100 paragon back when it meant something. That was a grindfest then.

Now..... 1/1000 of the effort and you can blaze through 1000 paragon in no time. Something stinks about that in my opinion.

Game on.
700-800 paragon at this point is just a ton of play time and higher GRs. Too much beyond that and you just have to play while you're sleeping and at work. Sounds difficult, right? Not really, just do what all those other players do and download a bot program. Blizzard says that you'll get banned but, how often have we actually seen ban waves for botting? Want more proof? Try to figure out how to report someone for botting. Here's a helpful hint: you can't. There is no way to do it. Enjoy the game and play at your own pace. If you try to do more than that, just remember that you are competing with computer programs and you aren't going to win.
I'm over 700 and I feel like I'm way behind. I hardly ever have friends on to XP farm and when I do we can usually only do a level that gives 90ish billion per hour while the efficient 4 player groups can speed farm mid 60s and get like 200b/hr if not more.

When playing solo or not playing Grifts I go hours without getting a single paragon level. In a 2-4 player group I can get a paragon level nearly every Grift. Thanks Blizzard? I don't do Grifts much and therefor the game views my time spent as not as worthy in terms of xp/hr compared to time spent in Grifts. Grifts are the only thing Blizzard places value on for some horrid reason.

Though I have no desire to push leaderboards or even casually farm Grifts much and never play my non seasonal heroes, so all the paragon would just go to waste anyway I suppose. It's still just irritating that Blizzard places so much emphasis on such a horribly designed aspect of the game. Why are Grifts the be all and end all of D3?
GRifts, like others have said. In GR65s, I get almost 2 paragons per run (4man group) and I'm near 700.

09/15/2015 12:48 PMPosted by Borg
I'm over 700 and I feel like I'm way behind. I hardly ever have friends on to XP farm and when I do we can usually only do a level that gives 90ish billion per hour while the efficient 4 player groups can speed farm mid 60s and get like 200b/hr if not more.

When playing solo or not playing Grifts I go hours without getting a single paragon level. In a 2-4 player group I can get a paragon level nearly every Grift. Thanks Blizzard? I don't do Grifts much and therefor the game views my time spent as not as worthy in terms of xp/hr compared to time spent in Grifts. Grifts are the only thing Blizzard places value on for some horrid reason.

Though I have no desire to push leaderboards or even casually farm Grifts much and never play my non seasonal heroes, so all the paragon would just go to waste anyway I suppose. It's still just irritating that Blizzard places so much emphasis on such a horribly designed aspect of the game. Why are Grifts the be all and end all of D3?

If you don't care about GRifts, or leaderboards, or group play - why do you care about paragon level? It's literally just a '/played' number and means very little about your capacity as a player.

I've run 55-60 in pubs also, if you feel like you need to get paragons for some reason. You could make some friends too with people who seem friendly and competent, and run as a team.
Bots you Rube
3XP leech and 1 DPS, run 60 speed grifts you should get about 18-20bil XP/run
I'm such a nooooob! I just figured out you can go above paragon 70!!! LOL, been playing solo since launch and never really read up on it. Now I have 7 lv 70's and just cracked Paragon 100... so basically... I've done nothing!
Group...........................................................................

Buff solo play please.