Need some Uliana's help

Monk
hello ladies & gentleman

I am planning to rock the cookie cutter Uliana's build, part of which involves cubing the broken promise ring and having a minimal base CC

My issue is this: I am going to use Wreath of Lightning as a gem.. which leads me to this question:

do hits from wreath of lightning count towards the proc of broken promises?

and if not

is there another cubed item you would recommend for this build aside from broken promises?

inb4 "get rid of wreath of lightning" : If I don't shoot out lightning like Thor, son of Odin, I won't have fun.

Cheers mates :D
08/30/2015 05:28 AMPosted by proph21
inb4 "get rid of wreath of lightning" : If I don't shoot out lightning like Thor, son of Odin, I won't have fun.

You can't really shoot lightning while you're in SSS, can you? You gonna be doing that a lot in this build, really almost all the time. If you're not having fun if you aren't shooting lightning, then take a different build i guess where you can actually do it.

As far as ring goes, go Unity for really high level grifting, or CoE, if you like dancing while you wait for the Cold orb to pop up before you SSS.
O. If the lightning doesn't shoot while I'm in SSS animation then I suppose I'll need to suffer without it
Wreath of lightning is lightning element, please correct me if I'm wrong but most people go with Cold build for Uliana?
08/30/2015 10:06 AMPosted by Midnight
Wreath of lightning is lightning element, please correct me if I'm wrong but most people go with Cold build for Uliana?

Most use cold for EP but physical for SSS. Most of your damage is from EP so stacking cold damage helps your EP's. I'm not sure if Wreath's damage is affected by your elemental damage bonus on your gear.