Vyr's, Tal Rasha, Archon and you!

Items and Crafting
I've started a character up on hardcore seasonal for the new season and finally decided to try out a build I've been theory crafting for a while (without giving away my full theory crafted set) The set contains enough of Tal Rasha to gain the meteor while maintaining Vyr's for the Archon gains all Runes.

Now the problem here is that the tooltip on the Archon Abilities are as follows:

Archon Combustion: An explosion erupts around you when you transform, dealing 3680% weapon damage as Fire to all enemies within 15 yards.
Archon abilities deal Fire damage instead of Arcane.

Teleport: Archon form can cast Teleport with a 3 second cooldown.

Pure Power: Decrease the cooldown of Archon to 100 seconds.
Archon abilities deal Lightning damage instead of Arcane.

Slow Time: Archon form can cast a Slow Time that follows you and your Arcane Blast and Arcane Strike abilities Freeze enemies for 1 seconds.
Archon abilities deal Cold damage instead of Arcane.

Improved Archon: Increase the damage of all Archon abilities by 22%.

Tal Rasha:

(2) Set:
Damaging enemies with Arcane, Cold, Fire or Lightning will cause a Meteor of the same damage type to fall from the sky. There is an 8 second cooldown for each damage type.

Vyr's:

(2) Set:
Archon gains the effect of every rune.

Now while theory crafting I assumed that because Archon gains the effects of all runes (which changes it's damage type theoretically to all element types) I was following the belief that this would cause all 4 types of meteor to proc, However! it only proc's the arcane meteor which was very saddening as I've now wasted all this time theory crafting and actually grinding the set for a pretty long time just to be let down.. I was really hoping that someone from Blizzard could shed some light on why this doesn't work the way that the tooltips imply it would work. I also wonder if there is maybe a fix in the pipeline as the way everything reads.. I should have had this build correct in terms of the way it works

Very Disappointed :(

~Edit~
No... It would not be a rainbow colored beam, it could be an Arcane beam as it is with Ice, Lightning and Fire swirling around it until point of impact/end of beam.
That has always been the case with items that grant other runes of a skill.

Take Raekor for instance. It gives the effect of every rune to your Furious Charge. But the damage type comes from the rune you actually have equipped.

Same with Vyr, Angel Hair Braid and The Undisputed Champion.

EDIT for typos
This may be true, but given the way everything is worded you are lead to believe that all types of damage would happen in one instance of the beam.
It would be amazing if a Dev or something could shed light on this
Is there some place I can contact a GM or DEV about this?
archon takes the highest % of your damage bonus and picks that element.

Example: you have 10% bonus fire, 25% bonus arcane, and 15% cold damage bonus. It will pick arcane damage in archon form, procing arcane meteors.

At least this is my understanding. I don't know what would happen if you had all the same %, maybe it would pick the first alphabetical order (arcane?) element. Hope this helps.
I understand where you are coming from but the way blizzard has worded it makes it sound like it works the way I assumed it did :(
Honestly, this is just a case of PEBKAC.