what is the easiest way to get the swami?

Wizard
help
You can bet on hats at Kadala or make a level 70 wizard hat and upgrade it to legendary. I think the latter is much faster, but requires different resources.
ive been trying
the rare to legendary but its taking forever
The game is entirely RNG; you simply have to be patient.
There is no easier way. Aylatan gave you the best way.
Focus on one piece at a time.

Funnel all shards into helms and spend all DB's upgrading rare wizard hats.

Pray to RNGesus.

Repeat on next piece of gear you're hunting for.
I upgraded 3 rares in a row on Wednesday and got the Crown of the Primus each time.

I hate the game's RNG as much as it hates me.
Noob wizard here. I got a swami while upgrading rares looking for Crown of Primus. Looked like trash so I salvaged it. I guess I should have at least cubed it.
If you don't play on Season then it is no loss. The Swami is only needed for the Vyrs Archon build and, for the most part, that build is much better on Season right now.
09/04/2015 01:06 PMPosted by POLYBUS
Noob wizard here. I got a swami while upgrading rares looking for Crown of Primus. Looked like trash so I salvaged it. I guess I should have at least cubed it.

You have to manually click OK to shard legendaries... if you were looking for a unique hat why would you just salvage every legendary hat immediately
He didn't say it was an accident; he said it looked like a bad helmet.
Travel to pensacola florida and do a human sacrifice and then you will get it
has anyone rolled it from kadala
I can't find it either, which sucks cuz I was really looking forward to playing Archon again. Luckily, DelRasha is good in the interim. With Nilfur's and Primus it hits really hard.
just keep grinding. it'll come. i got 2 in one run after not getting any for 250 paragon lvls hehe
Does it matter which rare hat you use in the cube? I tried the two highest and both work, but after a lot of tries, I seem to keep getting the same group of hats, no of which are the Swami.
11/12/2015 10:25 AMPosted by TheGilliom
Does it matter which rare hat you use in the cube?

Yes. Swami is a wizard hat. That's different than a regular helm.

If you want to get it out of the cube upgrading rares, you must use a rare wizard hat. Don't use a regular helm, or you'll never get one.

You'll get both if you gamble head pieces at Kadala, but when upgrading rares with the cube you need to pay attention to the type of item that you want and the type of item you put in. The upgrade rare recipe works on item type, not item slot.