Diabltroll Three

General Discussion
I have come to the conclusion that this game is an epic troll perpetuated by the powers that be -- the all mighty blizzard gods of RNG. I haven't played more than 5 minutes of this game in over a year and since then I've completed my MBA and obtained a professional certification. If you play this game you are being trolled constantly. If you enjoy being trolled this is the game for you. If you receive any enjoyment from this game you are probably a masochist.

Diabltroll Three is the worst... enjoy!
lol grats on your RL progression jonesy !
BOOZ wut up. =)
MBA's are worthless. Doubly so when you get yours from Phoenix online. Sorry. = (
09/04/2015 07:07 AMPosted by JWNZ
I have come to the conclusion that this game is an epic troll perpetuated by the powers that be -- the all mighty blizzard gods of RNG. I haven't played more than 5 minutes of this game in over a year and since then I've completed my MBA and obtained a professional certification. If you play this game you are being trolled constantly. If you enjoy being trolled this is the game for you. If you receive any enjoyment from this game you are probably a masochist.

Apparently all, his education has not made him much smarter. After all this is what he choses to do with it.
09/04/2015 07:14 AMPosted by DeadRu
09/04/2015 07:07 AMPosted by JWNZ

Apparently all, his education has not made him much smarter. After all this is what he choses to do with it.

It has, apparently, improved his use of the English language and use of grammar. Far greater then what you posted, anyways.
Getting a piece of paper with your name on it won't make you forget bad life decisions.
DIABTROLL !!!!! The best part of this game is the forums and all the trolls... BTW -- Tildeman you are at 666 posts... never post again.
My intention wasn't to glorify my success over the past year it was honestly to shine a spotlight on the fact that this game is trolling you. Nothing beats the forum trolls though... this website taught me the meaning of troll which IMO is much more valuable than any certification.
This thread is peak meta troll
<span class="truncated">...</span>

It has, apparently, improved his use of the English language and use of grammar. Far greater then what you posted, anyways.

The delicious irony...
lol @ people getting trolled.

Not much man, enjoying D3 retirement atm. Casually messing with the game atm.

Good to see you pop around here !
09/04/2015 07:43 AMPosted by JWNZ
this website taught me the meaning of troll

And you used that knowledge to ...make a troll thread!!! BRILLIANT>>>>>
so... so should we rate him?

I'll give him a 2/10. Anyone else?
JWNZ, you should get your elite kills to read "123456" for posterity.

09/04/2015 07:24 AMPosted by Kyosji
09/04/2015 07:14 AMPosted by DeadRu

Gives you a high-five (Trollanese is a language around these parts though).