HellFire Amulet

Console Discussion
Went to see squirt but the receipe for the amulet is empty?

How do you get the receipe on the PS4?

Thanks
Was the game set to torment one or higher?
torment 9
It's happened before. Sometimes creating a new character fixes it, otherwise post the psn id and someone can send one to you.
09/10/2015 09:28 AMPosted by Heiðinn
It's happened before. Sometimes creating a new character fixes it, otherwise post the psn id and someone can send one to you.

I'd be interested in knowing if this worked for you or not. Does Squirt have any other recipes when this bug occurs on console, or is she missing everything?
When it happened to me on hc, she had the level 60 version of the hellfire ring recipe, but no 70 ones. I created a new witch doctor, logged in, and it wasn't there either. I the upped the difficulty to T6 and then she had it. I bought two sets and sent the other to my friend with the same issue. I also recently replied to another thread about this on this board. I friended him and sent him one on softcore.

All of this was in patch 2.2.1 on ps4. Though with the latest thread, it still seems to be an issue in 2.3.

On a side note, @grimiku, any word on an eta for the area damage fix for console? Also, could we Remove the sticky about blood thieves being disabled as it is outdated, no longer valid, and causes a lot of confusion.
I didn't have that problem but I remember buying the recipe for someone who couldn't find it from the vendor. So I ended up buying it and dropping it for the person.
Squirt has all the recipes except for amulet or rings. If anyone
can send me the recipies it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Spacebud204