Am I The Only One?

Barbarian
Am I the only Barbarian who has NOT found a Furnace....... :(

I mean, about 300 of my 535 paragon levels on seasons were on a dh, but the last 235 have pretty much all been barb...and no furnace yet :(........
Give it some time, if you don't find one, I'm sure someone else will drop one in a game. I dropped the ones I find as well as seen other do the same thing. You can increase your chances by playing with barbs doing high rifts.
Most people craft one in the cube.
I have cubed 150 2h maces so far and zero furnace. Up to 480 paragon, around 75 hours.

Feeling your pain... :(
My friend went 620 paragons on the barb and didn't find a furnace till i gave one to him :p
09/07/2015 09:25 PMPosted by demonknight
My friend went 620 paragons on the barb and didn't find a furnace till i gave one to him :p

LOL, yer such a good friend!
Well, you know. It's funny how this happens. I decided to craft a rare 2 handed mace and upgrade it in the cube.....boom Ancient Furnace, LOL. man. Well, cross me off of the list of no furnace people.
OK - I am gonna call forum conspiracy here.

I came back, read your post and was like "Oh well, I'll try it one more time before bed".

Result: also an ancient furnace LOL! Wow. After 158 attempts I finally get one, only after complaining about it on the forums.

/puts on tinfoil hat
congrats :D
I'm at p593 and the only reason is because a friend gave me one around p400, he's found 2 more since then and found 3 before that.
09/07/2015 10:24 PMPosted by Hohum
OK - I am gonna call forum conspiracy here.

I came back, read your post and was like "Oh well, I'll try it one more time before bed".

Result: also an ancient furnace LOL! Wow. After 158 attempts I finally get one, only after complaining about it on the forums.

/puts on tinfoil hat

Well glad i spurred you into trying to craft one right then!

Oh, btw...just upgraded a rare 2h mighty weapon into a 4300 dps ik boulder breaker, lol.
I spent so many mats doing the rare upgrade. A ridiculous amount. Finally yesterday I got one doing the upgrade. Then another one drops doing a rift right away.
09/08/2015 04:13 AMPosted by Damian
Furnace isn't a must until you want to push 62+

Perhaps, but it does make things a lot easier.
Got on in HC on my last run last night. Cubed it but not tried it out yet.
Posting here to get my furnace.

Can I borrow your hat I am out of foil :)
Ensure you are not cubing the 2handed mighty wpn that looks like a mace. I made that mistake. Just use the lvl 70 2h mace from crafting.
Man you kids....

I didnt even see a furnace until paragon 604 (which was like 8 months of grinding back in the day).

Ancient furnace at paragon 1050 (and still only ever found 1 out of 40)
I also have not found a Furnace yet. You are not alone!
I have not found one yet either and P400+. Mostly Barb. RNG sucks sometimes, however I have all of the major sets completed and have completed each major set with each new patch....Just not furnace...EVER