Are 2.3 Shenlong's redesign retroactive?

Monk
I have saved a pair of Shenlong's fists which still has the fireball set bonus. Will these be updated to the 2.3 redesigned bonus? Or do I have to look for new Shenlong's again once 2.3 is live? Thanks.
It's retroactive! Lucky guy ;)
For future reference, all set bonus changes are retroactive. Only single legendary items with an added or changed effect like the oculus ring circle effect in 2.2 need to be found again after the update.
Thank you both, RiemeKusu and AlienPrimate.
Holy crap! It is? I salvaged mine lol
08/20/2015 05:10 AMPosted by AlienPrimate
For future reference, all set bonus changes are retroactive.

I have some old inna's and natalya's pieces that would like to disagree with that.
I also seen this thing. I wonders is it because you didn't access your item/character/account within the week/month the new patch went live, so it remains old set bonus
08/21/2015 08:13 PMPosted by NekoLeila
08/20/2015 05:10 AMPosted by AlienPrimate
For future reference, all set bonus changes are retroactive.

I have some old inna's and natalya's pieces that would like to disagree with that.

AlienPrimate was right, "set bonuses are retroactive". When they add a new affix to an item, whether it is a set piece or a regular legendary, you have to farm it again. Inna's Daibo and Natalya's Slayer are two examples from 2.2 patch where the piece within the set received a new power but your pre 2.2 ones didn't get it.