Postcard from Stonesinger

Barbarian
Hey Buddy,

Life is good here in Skovos. The food is good, the locals seem friendly. I heard the Gods have blessed you with a permanent Furnace to keep you warm in winter, that's a good thing. My friend Hamelin also says you're no longer stricken with an inability to defeat titanic guardians! That's great news.

Retirement is a little boring here, it's given me time to REFLECT on a few things. At the same time I've had time to heal from all the fishing hooks that pierced my stoney epidermis - there's definitely a decent LINK between HEALTH and stress.

Anyhoo, I gotta go now, Andariel and Baal are going to split me in 4 if I'm late for Bridge.

Cheers,
SS
LOL nice.
+3
Brilliant. We need more post like this.
i was playing in such a casual manner that i never met him in a high grift in last season...

Also never understood the reason of removal... blizz could simply increase his life...trying figuring the logic behind blizz action is always as hoping in a miracle
This is great! +1
I bet we'll see him in an uber-like event in some future patch.

Hopefully one in which the reward allows us to cube gems.

Oh yeah!
Should've signed with

XOXO,
Stoney
hey how come I didn't get one?
This made me LOL in the office. Good thing nobody was around. :)

I thought it was from WordMaster. Sure they are not the same persons?
Samir, that was good write up. Are you writer in real life?
Yogurt with pecans. That is all.

Sherma me.
Sweet mine just arrived! Stoney's writing is terrible in mine but I'll just chalk I up to the drugs.

My dearest Bacon,

How have you been? Things have been tough for me since I was evicted from Sanctuary. The doctors here have no clue what to do with me. They seem adamant that all my troubles are caused by my SPLIT personality. But to be honest with you, I feel a lot less like myself since they've treated that.

They're dosing me will all sorts of drugs that they say should 'fix' me. There's this doctor, I think his name is Hyatt...anyway, I think he's trying to kill me. I caught him changing my Marlboro lights to Reds. When I asked him about it, he just said "MORE TAR". I think I'm going crazy. Must be the drugs they're giving me.

I'm planning an escape soon. Maybe i can move to Skovos. Play bridge with Baal and Andariel. Earn a living by CHARGING for hugs. Everybody loves my hugs. Wish me luck!

P.S. Please don't tell Sammy I'm in the looney bin

XOXO
Stoney
Stonesinger is also a good boy friend.His ability can satisfied every girl in sanctuary.