Non-Season community GR games almost gone

General Discussion
In 2.2 you could fairly easily find community greater rift games and run with other skilled players.

I am trying to figure out with group GR experience being so good why we aren't seeing almost any advertised games in communities any more for non seasons. There really isn't that many season games advertised either for so early in seasons with so many player.

I thought it might be the change to how GR keys work, which seemed silly as they aren't that hard to get but maybe it's something else? I have had almost 0 luck being in 8 GR communities finding ns games advertised and it seems very odd.

I also would not mind seeing the gap on solo vs group play closed up to maybe 75% so when looking for these group game, solo play still feels rewarding again.

Anyone finding easy group games in NS for GR through communities? If so please advise as to where.
So, the problem is what , Blizzard fixed an exploit. Gee I wish I could reel sorry for you but I can't. So your fix is blizzard make it so as long as you have a group you only need one key.

Hello, that was a problem and they resolved. Go hold your breadth until they make speed runs for GR in group play only require 1 key while the same group is together

LOL the dregs of rift it forward live on . The walking dead of d3.
The problem in my opinion is that most players are playing seasons and the playerbase is segregated. Why on earth would a game company do that to its players?

As a NS players, I can't find anyone to play with to do anything. Not just Grifts.
09/08/2015 08:22 PMPosted by DeadRu
Gee I wish I could reel sorry for you but I can't.

Shocker there.

You would think that posting 15 times every day since April 2013, we could easily find plenty of positive posts from you. Wrong. You started your attacks on players posts on only your second post on the D3 forums.

Your bring nothing but negativity to any discussion. You stalwartly hurl out attack after attack on the posters. The forums are so toxic because of posters like you.

Everyone knows, well the few that don't have you on ignore by now, that when they see you posting, it's to trash talk another poster for being critical about the game. Doesn't matter what it is, you'll still insult them anyway.

Now back to ignoring you.
Clearly deadru did not read me say I don't mind farming keys.

I just would like to see community groups forming in non season. I use to run with all different players multiple times a night for grs, I haven't found a 4 man group formed in a week. I am just trying to think of how to fix that. This is more of a group game currently and it's not much fun having a hard time finding any groups forming.

For me, even to find a group for an hour of speed grs at night would be great, use to be easy in 2.2 to find that.
Don't bother with DeadRU, he misses the point on most topic and flat out trolls on the rest. The light coming from Blizz's !@# has blinded him permanently.
09/08/2015 08:22 PMPosted by DeadRu
So, the problem is what , Blizzard fixed an exploit. Gee I wish I could reel sorry for you but I can't. So your fix is blizzard make it so as long as you have a group you only need one key.

Hello, that was a problem and they resolved. Go hold your breadth until they make speed runs for GR in group play only require 1 key while the same group is together

LOL the dregs of rift it forward live on . The walking dead of d3.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with DreadRu...

*shudder*

I feel dirty.
The simple truth is that keys drop very often now and that recycling always was unintended.

This is unnecessary and frankly harmful in that it creates an even larger rift between groups and solo XP.
I've got over 200 GR keys. I get bored with Grift.

I would say that DeadRU is correct. They fixed an exploit.

Now the rift it forward exploit is in seasons as high paragon players carrying 3 people to get the xp/magic find bonus. That's why folks are in seasons. One exploit dries up, players shift over to the new one.

Apparently there is another one leader board folks are using as well having to do with the ability to get all their passives at once.
The key part was just a guess, not sure what it is that has caused group games in non season to dry up? I know lot of people are still playing non season. I know GR experience is far better than reg rift and more so in groups. So why aren't more group GR games going on?