Where do i find the new cube? :/

General Discussion
Talked to Mr.kulle and nothing...
nvm found it.
im with this guy what do u do to get it
Talk to Kulle in A2's base. After that, port to Act 3 - Ruins of Sescheron. It's a large map, and you're looking for the Elder Sanctum - don't assume it's just a side area and continue wandering the Ruins area itself. The Elder Sanctum map is also fairly large.
Talk to the guy to go to the place with the thing.
08/25/2015 10:53 AMPosted by Tiakatt
Talk to Kulle in A2's base. After that, port to Act 3 - Ruins of Sescheron.

To clarify, it does not matter which act you talk to Kulle in. He'll provide you guidance regardless (he's a nice guy like that)!
08/25/2015 11:17 AMPosted by Nevalistis

To clarify, it does not matter which act you talk to Kulle in. He'll provide you guidance regardless (he's a nice guy like that)!

Yep, he even wanted to be friends after we killed him. Such a nice guy! :)

Oh!! Thanks. Ha, I just went to A2 out of habit 'cuz, y'know, Kulle. >.>
Yeah I got nothin. No cube, no quest directing me to the Ruins, got to the end of Ruins and nothing happened. Port to town, talk to Kulle, nada. Welp. Anybody got some advice? Am I missing something super obvious?
Did you find the cube itself, IN the ruins? Hint: it's not in the same room as Kanai's corpse ...
ok, found it now. Yeah that's kinda dumb. Not sure why it's not with Kanai, pretty confusing. They really should have just had it as a mission or something where you get the cube for completing it. This way seems odd and not very exciting. Kind of like an afterthought or something. It's a really cool new level and new artifact that isn't given the love it should.
I found the immortal throne and Kanai but no cube wtf?
Found it, it's basically tucked away off in a room accessed through a side tunnel, nowhere near the throne room. The !@#$? Lol
How did you get thru the wall. I found the Cube and it disappeared with some Ghost. I see a big crack in wall to the left in same room but I can't get thru. I.m assuming this is where the Cube vanished to.
I just went straight to the ruins. Talked to Kulle there and then collected my cube.

A better ? is can we have some videos on how to use it, please!
It's outside the room with the king
Kulle did nothing wrong
08/25/2015 12:56 PMPosted by Kirin
Kulle did nothing wrong

The funny thing is...he really didn't. He's portrayed in-game as a villain because he designed the Black Soulstone to capture the souls of angels as well as demons. Wow, what a paranoid, power-hungry madman! The angels are shining paragons of virtue, and - oh, wait, Malthael just went insane and tried to kill every human being on Sanctuary. Imperius hates us all too. The only high-ranking angel who truly cares about humanity is Tyrael, and he voluntarily became a mortal, precisely because he was sick of the Angiris Council's blind adherence to their laws.

We're told that Kulle is a "murderer, torturer, monster", but that information is delivered via Adria, so it's more than a little suspect. We're told that he experimented with forbidden magic, but the Witch Doctor raises zombies and apparently that's OK. Kulle did eventually attack our character, yes, but it's not like he tried to stab us in the back. He explained his motivation clearly, and gave us the chance to join him as an equal partner. Had I actually been given a choice during that cutscene, I would have sided with Kulle in a heartbeat.

There's a good reason why Kulle won the "Favorite Villain" poll by a landslide. It's because he's not a villain at all - he's a hero. I am so glad he's finally back.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/8636015/poll-whos-your-favorite-diablo-iii-villain-2-6-2013
The Cube is cool.