How did the game become crappy overnight???

General Discussion
So I started playing Diablo 3 last wednesday,before that I played in April 2014. I was having a lot of fun wednesday-friday with the massive loot drop, gobs everywhere,great this game seems to have made a comeback!

Saturday new ladder season, great! So glad i started playing again. Blizzard seems to be on top of this game and knowing what their players want.

Fast forward today, new patch, I feel like i'm playing this game when it first came out. No Leg drops and seems every other elite is dropping deaths breaths. Chances to augment are horrible. Gold magically decreased. Why did Blizzard all of sudden nerf EVERTHING? Seems they just got back a lot of their players and now they are seeing them out? I don't get why blizzard would do this..

Jus got frustrated with how blizzard is thinking right now. I guess I had fun for the 4 days it was actually good before blizzard turned it into poop again. Thanks...
RNG my friend, RNG
Have you tried a higher torment level?
Um...sorry but nothing has been nerfed. For reference, I get 6-10 legendaries on a single full t10 clear, which takes roughly 8-10 minutes. That's about 40-60 legs an hour. I've collected 600 million gold in three days on seasons, starting from 0.

The only nerf that happened was to bandit shrines. Your lack of money/mats is probably due to that. Luckily my NS chars went ham on bounties those first few days and I took full advantage of them while they were in their heyday.
I was doing T1 Rifts and moved to T4. I was finding millions of gold, now I cant even find over a million. And I found 1 leg drop last nite and 1 off Kadala. RIP Diablo
09/01/2015 05:39 AMPosted by LoudPvck
RIP Diablo

I know, long live the Nephalem.
08/31/2015 09:54 PMPosted by MeWhenum
Um...sorry but nothing has been nerfed. For reference, I get 6-10 legendaries on a single full t10 clear, which takes roughly 8-10 minutes. That's about 40-60 legs an hour. I've collected 600 million gold in three days on seasons, starting from 0.

The only nerf that happened was to bandit shrines. Your lack of money/mats is probably due to that. Luckily my NS chars went ham on bounties those first few days and I took full advantage of them while they were in their heyday.

lmao, so youre saying u play season 4, bot to lvl 70, and went straight to T10 runs? pls read my full post before you make a stupid answer. how is anyone supposed to get to tier 10 if they cant even find items in T1 or T4, and T4 had worse drop rates than T2 in terms of deaths breath. As stated 2 days ago drop.rates were amazing, and now they reverted this game back to the horrible game it was.9
Have you recently been tested for substance abuse??
The RNG gods have not been kind to me either. But dont give up and stick with it.. things will turn around at some point.
Are you actually one of the LoudPvck duo?

Edit: i know deadmau5 plays so it wouldnt be too farfetched if you guys did. Digging the clan too
I did a T10 rift only to RG. I finished with 10 (yep, I counted) legends. Then I did another and got zero. Every time I run a 50+ greater rift I'm rewarded with 5+ legends.

You're complaining about gold, really? You've heard of the hoarders gem right? I'm at 7B gold and I don't even use things like avarice band so I don't pick up but maybe 25% of the gold that drops.

Deaths breaths are really really good right now with the ability to upgrade rare items to legendary items. Do you expect them to drop like candy? Using them to upgrade rare items makes it so much easier to target items it's reasonably easy to get that one item you want now.

I don't know what you mean by "changes to augment". Enchanting hasn't changed except it requires less mats. The cube is awesome for increasing diversity.

You clearly have issues with enjoying things in life.
09/01/2015 12:44 PMPosted by LoudPvck

lmao, so youre saying u play season 4, bot to lvl 70, and went straight to T10 runs? pls read my full post before you make a stupid answer. how is anyone supposed to get to tier 10 if they cant even find items in T1 or T4, and T4 had worse drop rates than T2 in terms of deaths breath. As stated 2 days ago drop.rates were amazing, and now they reverted this game back to the horrible game it was.9

Yeah, of course, if you can't do it, no one can do it. Genius.
I believe by gobs he meant the Goblin shrines that were nerfed.
thats friggin T10
Judging by your profile OP, you need to do some GRs and start utilising Legendary Gems. Legendary Gems will give you the power creep you need to push further without all the BIS gear, so that you can compete at a difficulty where you will gear up efficiently. Legendary Gems have been the means for achieving power creep since patch 2.1.
I'm assuming what happened is that the drop rates for each torment level got adjusted.

T10 is now old T6, and the rest accordingly. I've been doing T6s and getting a whole lot of nothing most of the time.
09/01/2015 12:44 PMPosted by LoudPvck

Um....I'm going to just shake my head at this post.

Who the hell would bot to 70??? Bots are less efficient than people, even, I would be gimping myself. And no, I did not go straight to t10, try again, I worked my way up, using a good group and subsequent set bonuses until I could handle t10. The illusion of a nerf comes from the bandit nerf and the low drop rates in lower difficulties. Your response is silly for more reasons than I can fit in one post.
09/03/2015 07:55 PMPosted by Shahadem
T10 is now old T6, and the rest accordingly. I've been doing T6s and getting a whole lot of nothing most of the time.
I posted the following back on Aug 20:

My personal feeling is that T10 is going to be the new T6.

T10 isn't going to be more rewarding than T6, it's going to be exactly the same. All other difficulties below T10 will be less rewarding than they are now.

It brings to mind what they did with Set items and Torment a while ago.

Players were complaining that Torment difficulties didn't feel rewarding enough, because from Normal, right through Torment 6, you could find all the same items. There wasn't any additional incentive to play the higher difficulties. Blizzard said they were working on making Torment difficulties more rewarding.

So what they did was remove all class-specific Set items from Torment 1 and below, and make them available only in Torment 2 and above. Their thinking was that Torment 2 and above would feel more rewarding because they were the only places that you could get the Legendary class-specific Set items.

But they didn't change Torment 2-6 at all. They didn't make those difficulties any more rewarding, they simply made the lower difficulties less rewarding. Therefore, by comparison, the higher difficulty levels would feel more rewarding than the lower ones.

Have you noticed in the last couple weeks, when (if) you do a T6 Rift, all you are picking up are Legendary belts, rings, and amulets, and crap ones at that? If you pick up a Set item, for example on a Demon Hunter, it's not even going to be Blackthorne's any more, it will be Shadow's Mantle.

It's getting to be like the old days of Wizard Hats, Frostburn Gauntlets, and Fire Walkers...

So my guess is the new T6 drop rate is the old T4 drop rate, and T7-10 will proportionally increase from that T4 to the old T6 drop rate.

Please...for the love of god...somebody tell me I'm wrong and show me something, anything, from the 2.3 patch notes...or a table...or anything, to prove me wrong...
People were having way too much fun with Bandit Shrines. Bliz put a stop to that.
OP didn't even mention bandit shrines, he prob never even seen one to begin with. And to stone idiotic post all I can say is WOW....