Season journey (Champion) : Check yo self

Bug Report
Prev 1 17 18 19 26 Next
I did finally get the 25 season journey to pop on my 36th extract, however I am now 55 extracts into the "you can do it" season journey (req 50 extracts) and I've gotten the achievement but not the season journey, does not seem to be limited to just the 25 version.

EDIT: After reading some of the other commits, I checked my achievements. My seasonal achievement shows exactly 50 powers extracted, my career achievement shows 37 (note that I have not even gotten the cube on my non-seasonal toons), and going through the list and counting, I count 55 extracts.
09/06/2015 10:08 AMPosted by Volarus
I did finally get the 25 season journey to pop on my 36th extract, however I am now 55 extracts into the "you can do it" season journey (req 50 extracts) and I've gotten the achievement but not the season journey, does not seem to be limited to just the 25 version.

EDIT: After reading some of the other commits, I checked my achievements. My seasonal achievement shows exactly 50 powers extracted, my career achievement shows 37 (note that I have not even gotten the cube on my non-seasonal toons), and going through the list and counting, I count 55 extracts.

Same boat here just keep on extracting im sure we will hit the 100 extraction achievement before we get past the 50 :P
it's stupid that SEASONAL journey is counted from NONSEASONAL achieveement (which is bugged too...)
now i have to extract 75 powers which is 87 with this bugged achiev (i need 12 more for some reeason)
Hi.

Are there any updates regarding these progression blockers in the Achievement system?
08/29/2015 08:08 PMPosted by xtremis
after 25 Legendary power extration, I got Level 25 cubist achievement but not Check yo self from Season journey

The exact same issue is happening to me.
Still broken in multiple facets. I have 60/100 on the extract 100 powers seasonal achievement, yet when I extracted my 60th I unlocked the extract 50 career achievement; these should be the same, as I have no extracts on non-seasonal. Further, I still don't have credit for Destroyer's extract 50 requirement.

It seems that there's a number of legendary powers that simply aren't counting in all places that they should be.

Also for reference, since it could be class item-related, I am playing on wizard.
Still no blue post about this???
Hello I recently today just got the achievement Check Yo Self by extracting 25 legendaries using the Cube. I have 27 extracted right now. Iv looked this up and apparently this is a bug, but I want my achievement. Please get back to me with a solution to this problem. Thanks.
Wtf is this... i scanned 90+ already, got the 50 achievement, on the progress of the 100 achievement it says i only scanned 38... every 10 items i get 1 counted towards the achievement, also i got the 75 season progress but not the 50... what is this?!?!
Mee too still...
Just piggy backing on OP's thread and confirming that I as well am experiencing this problem. I think I got the Level 25 cubist achievement when I only had extracted 24 legendaries (I counted them in the cube) and then I extracted one more to see if I would get the season 'check yo self' done but no, it's still unchecked and I have exactly 25 extracted powers.
I am hoping they will fix this. Just hope they are reading this forum posts.
same here
Same issue, got the season achievement but wont give me the "Check yourself" achievement.
same problem here....just got the season achievement but not "Check yourself" >.> is it really that hard to fix this for blizzard? i mean its not like it was discovered today or yesterday
09/03/2015 10:50 AMPosted by Tsarnis
Thanks for the reports about this, everyone. We are aware of this issue and have been actively investigating it. I don't have any kind of specific timeline for a potential fix but this is definitely on our radar right now.

Thanks a ton for taking the time to post and let us know what you are seeing. Your detailed reports on this are greatly appreciated.

my cube does not seem to work at all in updating anything.. id like to actually speak to a gm not use this bs system of forums to get anything done.
same here for 50 extract :(

http://i.imgur.com/G1tvJ2G.jpg
Bump. Same here.
Progress might not start until you get to that point on the season journey, so it might be best to hold off..?
09/06/2015 03:05 PMPosted by Russell
Progress might not start until you get to that point on the season journey, so it might be best to hold off..?

Nah. I got the 25 journey at ~35 extractions, and have done 70+ since with no 50 journey achievement.

I did get the 75 journey achievement though... makes sense :P