Survivability issues

Crusader
Hello all and thanks in advance for the help. I am having some survival issues in t10 rifts. I am just wondering how to improve this and my gear.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Chuckklez-1664/hero/65502162
All resist instead of armor on legs would help (You can't roll it however due to secondary resist). You could also swap out Gogok for Gizzard too. Also your flail isn't ancient, a lot of survivability in T10 comes from killing things quickly.

Passives look good, you could also use a string of ears too instead of your current belt. If you want to use your current belt, roll that justice damage into vitality. Justice skill damage is basically pointless.

Another thing you could try is unity + convention of elements, and get a unity for your follower along with a follower can't die relic.
1. Get bane of the trapped to rank25 asap. This slows mobs down, so you can kite them better and not get hit. Also more damage.

2. Put diamonds in your armor and pants if you cant survive.

3. Keep Spamming hammers lowers your cooldowns for provoke, prophet and iron skin to survive.

Just standard cookie cutter hammer build. Just remember hammerdin will never be great like other classes at T10+ level.
09/03/2015 08:34 AMPosted by PaiMei

2. Put diamonds in your armor and pants if you cant survive.

[/quote]

Diamonds doesn't help, but instead get things worse. Chances are that with your amount of toughness you already have the AR threshold needed for t10 and you need to improve your DPS.

I suggest, getting rid of Kanai's armor: Hexing Pants in favor of Leoric's Crown to help your CD's towards permanent Iron Skin.

Also focus on getting your Ancient Weapon.
Yea i had diamonds in the gear and it didnt help much so i switched them out. Ill try a different gem and getting my ancient wep. Ty all for responding with all the helpful info.
...you need to improve your DPS.

I suggest, getting rid of Kanai's armor: Hexing Pants in favor of Leoric's Crown to help your CD's towards permanent Iron Skin.

Improve your dps, but sacrifice dps for CDR that gives you better defense. Lol
09/03/2015 07:21 AMPosted by Chuckklez
Hello all and thanks in advance for the help. I am having some survival issues in t10 rifts. I am just wondering how to improve this and my gear.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Chuckklez-1664/hero/65502162

I have basically the same setup as you, but I use a string of ears. I also use CoE + unity, but honestly, I can survive T10 without any issues in multi-player, so my unity isn't even really benefiting me in that case. I also have Steel Skin on my Iron Skin for more uptime. You can alternate Falling Sword (40% DR) and Iron Skin (50%) dmg reduction for a great way to keep your dmg mitigation up as long as possible.

Your gear looks pretty good, actually, but I would farm for an ancient flail. Craft or find a bunch of rare flails and use the rare > legendary upgrade option in the cube. Then, you'll easily find a couple of ancient versions of Johanna's Argument.

You should be fine for T10, but if you want to push higher Grifts, then you'll need ancient gear since it boosts Str and Vit so much higher. Also, you might consider swapping out Gogok and going with either Taeguk (more armor and dmg) or Esoteric Alteration, which is a fantastic defensive gem.
I haven't tried t10 but t9 is not an issue in single player or multi player games, use convention of elements it is a huge boast to your toughness and your damage, focus and restraint are not the correct rings for this build in my mind.
Yea im doing a lot better now thanks to the help i received from you all. Once i get 2 unity rings i will b able to use my covection ring. What do u guys think about the ammy that has a chance to charm and increases dmg by 35% to those charmed? I used it yesterday for a bit and i think it was ok. We hit a lot so that brings in multiple chances to apply the effect.