Hardcore
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
09/04/2015 10:29 AMPosted by EmmetOtter
Does anyone remember?

I WANT MY MTV!

And VJ's?

I'd want 1.0.2 back... maybe add solo paragon
09/03/2015 09:37 AMPosted by cokezero
hahaha you nubs think you are cool to be on the Bliz side on this? yah i wouldn't care and I'd laugh about stupid server disconnection if my toon was as nub as yours. I've seen too many nubs like most of you coming in T8 or T10 games and just follow with !@#$ty gears.

and the plot thickens..........

looking at your profile your part of a very respectable korean clan.

but you are a disgrace to the korean community playing this game.

go study before your parents whoop you.

and na HC korean clan needs to stop recruiting randoms........
Who knows this quote?

Killian, here's your Subzero, now plain zero.
From the Arnold Schwarzenegger version of 'The Running Man'

09/04/2015 12:33 PMPosted by Rogue
Who knows this quote?

Wait OP, you edited your first comment to appear less stupid (but no less childish) but you didn't bother to edit your sue blizzard foolishness? That is the thing that makes you a joke more than anything else you've posted.
09/04/2015 03:34 PMPosted by fortytwo
From the Arnold Schwarzenegger version of 'The Running Man'

09/04/2015 12:33 PMPosted by Rogue
Who knows this quote?

Hey, someone else from the 80s. :D
Now here's cokezero, now plain zero.
I have a sinking suspicion this is a complete troll thread...
man we all lose stuff, it hurts but you get to try something different this time. its a chance at a new beginning.
in like 1.0.5 i lost like 290 hours on a wd that was like p63 lol. had nothing and came back for 2 p100s over like 600 hours lol. not a speed record but i would say i had so much more fun after i died than i did when i died.

dc sucks, but its just a game, and sometimes its not fair. grieve and move on.

its not called the hall of heroes for nothin

09/04/2015 10:29 AMPosted by EmmetOtter
Does anyone remember?

I WANT MY MTV!

And VJ's?

dire straits + sting? :P

i remember in grade 12 law class a sub (who had to be 60...and looked like hed had a hard life lol) asked if he could play music while we did homework. blasts dire straits greatest hits for the entire period. bought some immediately lol

09/03/2015 02:30 PMPosted by TheDutchMan
09/03/2015 09:55 AMPosted by cokezero
seriously you really want to point out "hundreds of hours" ?
it's only a figure of speech. does not literally mean hundreds of hours. please dude. making yourself look foolish

You're the one losing your marbles over essentially 6-7 hours of gameplay.

Yes, it sucks. But long term HC players have all dealt with the DC monster. Some of us remember June 2012 when the entire server crashed and basically 60% of all HC players died.

I personally have lost EXPENSIVE characters back when the game had trade... with items that were so rare that it took months for a similar one to come back into the economy. You're talking about dying on a self-found single player game for 5-6 hours of content. It's a bit sh*tty, but it's not much different than your mom unplugging the NES when you were 1 night's work into it. It happens.

yup +1 lol. i was a !@#$ trader so i envied the top tier bankroll of those wizards lol

i miss the old diablo 3, i wish theyd revive it with a few improvements (like the cube and ancients maybe). like how in d2 you could make an expansion or classic character
Again, all you people supporting disconnects as legit ways to die and part of the game are sad. Blizzard will never fix this because of you. They sit in their office reading this, lolling to each other that they can put money elsewhere rather than fixing servers because ya'll just dont seem to care. I dunno how much spare time you all have, but i dont have much. So when i die to a dc, i want my character rolled the !@#$ back.
09/04/2015 07:15 AMPosted by geology
We all want some sort of mammal that pukes a delicious beverage and is capable of understanding bureaucratic paperwork.

I thought we already came to an agreement about this thread
09/10/2015 02:52 PMPosted by Binobanafa
I have a sinking suspicion this is a complete troll thread...

nevertheless this has got me through a slow Friday at work :D
09/10/2015 07:13 PMPosted by mitsuk0
Again, all you people supporting disconnects as legit ways to die and part of the game are sad. Blizzard will never fix this because of you. They sit in their office reading this, lolling to each other that they can put money elsewhere rather than fixing servers because ya'll just dont seem to care. I dunno how much spare time you all have, but i dont have much. So when i die to a dc, i want my character rolled the !@#$ back.

What a pansy. And, another an ignorant pansy who thinks they can "fix" the issue....if they only "cared"!

Blizzard purposefully designed the game on a client/server model. That means part of the game is running on your computer and part is running on the server. Your client sends messages to the server and the server sends back the results. There's NO practical way for the server to instantaneously detect when you disconnect. So, there's no "fix" except to introduce an offline mode and that ain't happening. Your whining won't change reality.

Better stick to SC.
09/10/2015 09:24 PMPosted by JCRUZ
09/10/2015 07:13 PMPosted by mitsuk0

What a pansy. And, another an ignorant pansy who thinks they can "fix" the issue....if they only "cared"!

Blizzard purposefully designed the game on a client/server model. That means part of the game is running on your computer and part is running on the server. Your client sends messages to the server and the server sends back the results. There's NO practical way for the server to instantaneously detect when you disconnect. So, there's no "fix" except to introduce an offline mode and that ain't happening. Your whining won't change reality.

Better stick to SC.

How come other similar games with a hardcore mode can do it???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Or even if they can't fix it. Why not roll back the characters people have lost via dc's? Why can't they do that? In my profile it says my character is still alive, and i have no death screenshot. It died from a dc, if they can't fix their !@#$ servers then why not at least take responsibility and roll back characters that die from it?
09/10/2015 10:27 PMPosted by mitsuk0
Or even if they can't fix it. Why not roll back the characters people have lost via dc's? Why can't they do that? In my profile it says my character is still alive, and i have no death screenshot. It died from a dc, if they can't fix their !@#$ servers then why not at least take responsibility and roll back characters that die from it?

I just don't think they give a damn.

We’re Only In It For The Money
To Dip Our Fingers In Your Honey
We Pretend To No End
We Are !@#$%es For Your Riches

Take it from KMFDM they can sing blizzards tune.
09/10/2015 10:34 PMPosted by GUNDAMNIT
09/10/2015 10:27 PMPosted by mitsuk0

We Pretend To No End

You're an idiot, if they only cared about the money they would be catering to all you children crying about death when you chose to play permanent death mode.
I'm about to get trolled hard. I'm old -- I was around for the Christmas Hack of 15 years ago. That was during D2 and a bunch of us got hacked - as in - those of us including me were all top 100. That they fix. Do you really think they have the resources to check a D/C? And what about those not affected. Yeah, it sucks. Suck it up.

This is different. For someone who plays intermittently, it is shocking to see how many complain about stuff that should be internalized. We all know the risks, and what is not being mentioned is the benefit (in terms of hacking, etc.). I only solo - for me to level to 70 takes HOURS. It is still better than the alternative.

Suck it up, buttercup.
09/10/2015 10:34 PMPosted by GUNDAMNIT

We Pretend To No End

You're an idiot, if they only cared about the money they would be catering to all you children crying about death when you chose to play permanent death mode.

Sorry I didn't know I was crying when I never said anything. I guess you keyboard warriors who post 7k posts on a forum all day still cant understand what sarcasm is?
<span class="truncated">...</span>You're an idiot, if they only cared about the money they would be catering to all you children crying about death when you chose to play permanent death mode.

Sorry I didn't know I was crying when I never said anything. I guess you keyboard warriors who post 7k posts on a forum all day still cant understand what sarcasm is?
Nothing about your post rings sarcasm to me, then again internet text etc.

Post count is battle.net wide, so all my WoW, SC and HoTs posts are included in that count. Averaging 3.3 posts a day over the past 6 years or so isn't bad, but yeah i'm actually on the fourms 24/7, have no life, obese etc.
09/10/2015 10:38 PMPosted by Dasty
I'm about to get trolled hard. I'm old -- I was around for the Christmas Hack of 15 years ago. That was during D2 and a bunch of us got hacked - as in - those of us including me were all top 100. That they fix. Do you really think they have the resources to check a D/C? And what about those not affected. Yeah, it sucks. Suck it up.

This is different. For someone who plays intermittently, it is shocking to see how many complain about stuff that should be internalized. We all know the risks, and what is not being mentioned is the benefit (in terms of hacking, etc.). I only solo - for me to level to 70 takes HOURS. It is still better than the alternative.

Suck it up, buttercup.

It's incredibly simple to check if you died from a dc or not. My character in my profile, the one that died to a dc, says it is still alive.
If you alt f4, pull out your internet, restart your computer etc when you are about to die, the character still comes up dead. If you dc, it says its alive.

simple. Now give me my character back blizzard. thx