Barbs do anything other then spin?

General Discussion
Spinning is great, I just wish there was really another option.
you can jump....
Heimdal crush puny monsters!

(...with style and panache!)
I used to hate the play style, but I kinda love it now.
Yes....we smash.....
They see me rollin! They hatin!

Damn, I hate both the song and the bars now...
Then and than are diff.

Id rather cuddle then have sexytime.

Id rather cuddle than have sexytime.

Makes a lot of diffence.
Then and than are diff.

Makes a lot of diffence.
14 minutes ago
Reply Quote

Difference.

If you're going to troll someone over spelling it would serve you well to check your own.
08/19/2015 09:30 AMPosted by JaqenHghar
Then and than are diff.

Makes a lot of diffence.
14 minutes ago
Reply Quote

Difference.

If you're going to troll someone over spelling it would serve you well to check your own.

CHECK YOSELF BEFORE YO RIGGTY-RIGGTY-WRECK YOSELF!
A good DS monk will make a barb look stupid in t6.

Fact.
08/19/2015 09:30 AMPosted by JaqenHghar
Then and than are diff.

Makes a lot of diffence.
14 minutes ago
Reply Quote

Difference.

If you dont know the difference between spelling and grammar or word use then dizaaamn!

Im 99% on phone. So who gives a crap abt spellinh.. Grammar however, is totaly diff. And American english is not even my native tounge.
A pact, shall we? Everyone... not a barb... vow to vote kick on sight any Julie Andrews Barbs.
They also "Win"... or there wouldn't be so much bellyaching.

Why in the world are people whining about T6 pubs anyway? Other than complete noobs, I mean.
08/19/2015 10:14 AMPosted by NyhtFall
They also "Win"... or there wouldn't be so much bellyaching.

Why in the world are people whining about T6 pubs anyway? Other than complete noobs, I mean.

Some people don't play twenty hours a day....and they don't join clans cause they have kids that also play on the same account. So...I've reproduced....that means I can complain about barbs.
Pick another class if you dont like the playstyle we do.
I still take my frozen leapquake out for a run but it's not very often. I think the aesthetic of the whirlwind barb is retarded so I'll never use that build. Ever. Like others in this thread said, high impact feats of violence is what I want to do with my barb, not spin like a doofus. I also occasionally rock some fire raekor

It's funny because I don't mind the nats set with the DH. I think the whole Gamatron Cleric supercharged Gun Kata aspect of nats gives it the aesthetic edge over barbs twirling about in perpetuity.
08/19/2015 06:01 AMPosted by Shiva
am I the only one that hate playing with barbs?

I am playing "FUN" Furious Charge/Seismic Slam Barbarian on non-season for speed running rift stones to convert to the new plus stone in 2.3.

So yes there are people out there that are not spinning. In fact I might attempt to create a build completely around Pull of the Earth with Leap/Seismic Slam just for fun in 2.3

Yes your right I will never hit GR50 but it will be fun....
08/19/2015 07:12 AMPosted by Shiva
100% of Barbs spin
100% of barbs go ahead of the group to be notice like ''I'm cleaning everything alone''...

so they don't share party bonus, it's stupid

100% of barbs do not go running ahead, just because you haven't seen one not do it does not mean they do not exist.
Yup, we smash too.
Barbs shout a lot, too. Spinning and shouting. Like a Tasmanian Devil. I love it! :D