Is Hota Fun?

Barbarian
EDIT: Made a post in the hota sticky guide if anyone can contribute detailed feedback in that thread, thank you.

Is it fluid, w/o being to micro? Fun in general? Why do you enjoy hota play for more than just high GR clear potential?

Thanks for the feedback!
Check out the sticky from KB. if you still have any questions about HOTA, thats the thread you should post them in.
It is fun simply b/c its more engaging than WW. You have to be more strategic...there's been times where I would simply start to fall asleep playing WW in the past lol.
09/04/2015 07:46 PMPosted by CC123
Check out the sticky from KB. if you still have any questions about HOTA, thats the thread you should post them in.

I've read the entire thread and I get a feel for how it may work but most of it is theory crafting vs discussion about how much fun the gameplay is.

I get it is a top build for pushing LBs but outside of that I am wondering how enjoyable it is.

Since I am not asking about the performance of it but more the fun factor I created this post. I look forward to anyone who can go into detail on the questions I asked. Thanks again.
I've read the entire thread and I get a feel for how it may work but most of it is theory crafting vs discussion about how much fun the gameplay is.

I get it is a top build for pushing LBs but outside of that I am wondering how enjoyable it is.

Since I am not asking about the performance of it but more the fun factor I created this post. I look forward to anyone who can go into detail on the questions I asked. Thanks again.
1 hour ago
REPLY QUOTE

His post/thread is stickied for a reason. This one isnt and will be buried over time, then next week, someone will start a "its HOTA fun " thread after reading KBs guide.

All,

Put these questions into KBs thread. Its been stickied for a reason. Im sure we can make a section in there for FAQs.

We dont need the same question asked several times over and over again.
Made a post in the hota guide if anyone can contribute detailed feedback, thanks
09/04/2015 08:12 PMPosted by Primal

I have no hope to enter LB (lol) so I can feel free to gear what I like. These two are fun to me ^^ :-
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/remorseless
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/halcyons-ascent
Is chipotle life?