when are the cheaters going to get banned?

General Discussion
if at all Blizzard? used to be a time you ran warden and banned everyone rather they like it or not what are you affraid of now? Personally you should ban any cheater in any game from all of bnet for every game
They do, we hear about them afterwards. It would be silly to announce the bans.
They should ban everyday its a embarrassment to the company
They should ban everyday its a embarrassment to the company

No, it isn't. Games will always have cheaters. The important question is why do you care when it has almost no impact on your own gameplay?
Blizard dosent care anymore. Bots, maphack, multibox, cheats, dupes. Not only does bliz not care, they encourage with the bot leaderboards.
09/10/2015 12:38 PMPosted by ShogunRob
Blizard dosent care anymore. Bots, maphack, multibox, cheats, dupes. Not only does bliz not care, they encourage with the bot leaderboards.

Multiboxing was never considered cheating......
There is a very simple fix. I understand that warden scans every 15 secs. If it detects a bot/cheat, the game should just log you out, or force exit.

Problem solved.
09/10/2015 01:35 PMPosted by VitaKaninen
There is a very simple fix. I understand that warden scans every 15 secs. If it detects a bot/cheat, the game should just log you out, or force exit.

And if the bot/cheat is not detectable? Oh wait, I didn't mean to blow your super simple fix out of the water.
09/10/2015 01:40 PMPosted by Sparrow
And if the bot/cheat is not detectable? Oh wait, I didn't mean to blow your super simple fix out of the water.

It is very simple. Do you understand how warden works? It just scans your running processes and compares them to a list of known cheat/bot programs. This should stop 99% of cheaters. I expect that only very tech savvy persons would know how to hide a process or prevent warden from scanning parts of their memory. Most botters/cheaters will just go the the website, and install the bot/cheat and run it with no knowledge of how to hide a process.
Tomorrow. For sure. Definitely.
09/10/2015 01:53 PMPosted by VitaKaninen
It is very simple. Do you understand how warden works? It just scans your running processes and compares them to a list of known cheat/bot programs. This should stop 99% of cheaters.

And yet, no bans or stopping of cheaters. I'm sure your theory is spot on and that is exactly how it works.
09/10/2015 01:58 PMPosted by Sparrow
And yet, no bans or stopping of cheaters. I'm sure your theory is spot on and that is exactly how it works.

I understand that the game still works when it detects a cheat. That is why I posted. Because they are not making the game shut down when a cheat is detected.
09/10/2015 12:33 PMPosted by Virgo4Ever
No, it isn't. Games will always have cheaters. The important question is why do you care when it has almost no impact on your own gameplay?
The question is - why do you assume it has no impact? Because it clearly does.

#1 Paragon system can not be meaningful to players if Paragon is balanced around those playing 23 hours a day. Imagine if Blizzard "rebalanced" Paragon such that 100 Paragon = +5 main stat - because botters have 2000 in a week. That affects me, very heavily so.

#2 Drops. Right now, drops are plenty. But this may not be the case in the future. If Blizzard rebalances drops (say... ancients) such that only players that are EXTREMELY lucky or play 23 hours/day can obtain them, then it's bad. And it affects me. As it is, there's no method to upgrade an item to Ancient with 100% reliability (like set transmute). Ancients are the chase items, and having a full equip of them requires time.

#3 Server load. Bots on PTR all but ruined access due to being on 24/7. That affects me. I can't say whether these recent lag spikes are due to bots or not, but they might be. Again, that affects me.

There ya go. Refuted your arguments.
A certain French Canadian who is paragon rank #1 for the season is a known cheater, and gets congratulated by Blizzard via Twitter. I think Blizzard gets bought off by the map hack companies. My conspiracy you heard it here.
THey ban cheaters ? last time i saw a banwave was in wow it was't even permanent for botting.
Blizzard morale = lol
Anybody condoning misconduct most likely are or know others using. Blizzard suspended 6month not ban those botting Hearthstone. Base on severity of misconduct. Botting, third party programs (THud), and exploits (blood shard, hellfire). I would be fine with

-- 1month up to 6month account suspension,
-- account rollback same amount as time suspended,
-- remove leaderboard placement.
Ofer frak's sake, name and shame, SSOIDH, or shut up about it.

If you're so ticked off about alleged cheaters and won't name them and provide proof, then the entire topic is of no use whatsoever except mental m*^turbation.
09/10/2015 02:22 PMPosted by Fauxlivia
Ofer frak's sake, name and shame, SSOIDH, or shut up about it.

If you're so ticked off about alleged cheaters and won't name them and provide proof, then the entire topic is of no use whatsoever except mental m*^turbation.

Names have been given and proof has been given in previous threads. It gets kind of old repeating the same stuff.
Has a video game cheater hurt you IRL? The only reason you could possibly care about cheaters is because of leader boards... and no one will even notice if you place in the top 50 anyway. So why do you care?
Is just like d2; they turn a blind eye to exploiters, botters, map hackers, etc and pretend like these things do not exist. This is no suprise, sadly Blizz has always been this way. So either you play legit or not. What is most amusing is that popular streamers are being patted on the back and even encouraged for this stuff by blizz them selves which is shameful imo.