How do YOU gear/spec for bounties?

Wizard
I currently use this:

Build:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#dYQhSO!XgRi!cbcZbb
(put paragon points into max arcane power)

Gear:
Tal's - Helm, Ammy, Gloves, Belt, Offhand
Firebird's - Shoulders, Pants, Boots
Cindercoat
Aetherwalker
Reaper's Wraps
+2 dps rings (I use convention+SoJ)

Cube:
Weapon - Cosmic Strand
Armor - Nilfur Boots
Jewelry - RoRG

Leg Gems:
Trapped
Bane of the Powerful
+1 Any Gem (I use gizzard)

Playstyle:
Teleport around, use wave of force+FB 4-set for area damage/trash mobs...use other elemental skills as necessary to keep up Tal-6 stacks.

You kill elites with your meteors from the tal 2-set. They hit hard, and for bosses it is often better to wait a second for your arcane rotation of Convention in order to trigger your star pact from tal-2.

Very fast, good at skipping trash, bursty. Having a very large arcane power pool increases the returns from reaper's wraps and health globes, plus lets go through longer dry spells with more fuel to power teleport.

The build as a whole is a variation on the builds popularized by Vox back in this thread:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17084779826

What do YOU use?
ive though about using fb 4pc as well now that with cube u can still get ur resource gear... but what im using atm is:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ximae-1789/hero/62338573

just switch esoteric for taeguk (which i switched out to test in another build)
Well i was using an old build but now... gonna swipe this setup, thanks!
delete wiz and create barb for win
I've been trying something similar....
except I cube Wand of Woh instead of cosmic strand, use Surge of Power for lightning damage and replenish AP while also triggering
Focus + Restraint

also using Taeguk (really easy to keep stacks going with Aether Walker + Explosive Blast and enough cooldown reduction)
it gets a little clunky from time to time when you need to cast the signature to refresh FnR, but it's really fast and with all bonuses up Explosive Blast + Firebirds proc hits quite hard :P
08/27/2015 07:06 AMPosted by Tano90

lolololono
08/27/2015 07:06 AMPosted by Tano90

Yeah, if I want to get bored to death in 15 minutes and never play this game again, sure.
I use this guy with Halo, CoE, and APD:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/YetiJones-1470/hero/25331520

The helm should be Tal's helm and chest is Cindercoat. Also Familiar should be ice armor. Seems the profile isn't 100% updated.

I like it because it's pretty mindless, you've got WoH going all the time thanks to Zodiac ring, and you have a lot of toughness from the Halo/APD combo.
08/27/2015 07:18 AMPosted by seilaoque
it gets a little clunky from time to time when you need to cast the signature to refresh FnR

Yeah, that's the main reason I don't use F&R for speed builds like this, didn't want to have a sig spell on my bars.

With this you teleport in, wave everything around you (has pretty good radius), and move on. Adding one more cast for each and every time you stop would weigh on me.

Plus it makes your rings slots very very flexible....I used to sometimes run Halo+Ice Armor Frozen Storm.
Why not take WOF - Static Pulse, and EB-CR, then take Power of the Storm, and imbue your weap with Wand of Woh.

But yeah that's pretty similar to the set up I'm going to gear out for my wiz for speeds.
I like the larger range on wave of force to trigger firebirds, and the speed/AP cost savings of having cosmic strand.

You have to get too close imo for wand of woh for the speed at which you want to be clearing...but I still want to at some point try a EB build.
08/27/2015 07:28 AMPosted by BDF
08/27/2015 07:18 AMPosted by seilaoque
it gets a little clunky from time to time when you need to cast the signature to refresh FnR

Yeah, that's the main reason I don't use F&R for speed builds like this, didn't want to have a sig spell on my bars.

With this you teleport in, wave everything around you (has pretty good radius), and move on. Adding one more cast for each and every time you stop would weigh on me.

Plus it makes your rings slots very very flexible....I used to sometimes run Halo+Ice Armor Frozen Storm.

I agree...
the problem is that seems blizzard deleted CoE from my game... lol
I've NEVER found a single one.

I even tried to "upgrade" more than 50 rare rings via cube...
and got no CoE... lol.

when I finally get mine, I'll try this with CoE and Halo instead of FnR.
for now, even with just one FnR stack it's already better than anything else.
Thanks for this post BDF. I was going to ask the same question. I'm having some success with fire rasha too. I use ranslors and ET gale force though.
Ignoring leaderboards, and given the power of the cube in farming for your ancient legendary of choice (over Kadala), do you think the meta (ugh) has shifted more towards speed farming for mats versus GRs? Feels like people are spending a comparatively higher proportion of time now with bounties, or am I way off?
I'm guessing you are asking what WIZARD gear/spec, but I've been using an R6 monk with Orotz in the cube. With only two cooldown skills you can keep Epiphany/Insight up and just teleport around the map like mad. And R6 excels at quickly killing bosses or elites.
08/27/2015 08:20 AMPosted by MrPetrov
Ignoring leaderboards, and given the power of the cube in farming for your ancient legendary of choice (over Kadala), do you think the meta (ugh) has shifted more towards speed farming for mats versus GRs? Feels like people are spending a comparatively higher proportion of time now with bounties, or am I way off?

sure thing.

right now everyone is trying to complete the legendary power extraction stuff into cube.
there's very little reason to do something else at this point.

also, the high number of Bandit Shrines which provides a ridiculous amount of materials, gold, shards and even a reasonable amount of legendaries makes the speed runs quite profitable :)

I still think once people have all the cube powers they could want, they'll go back to rifting more than doing bounties.

The cube is the shiny new toy to play with. I feel that's why things have shifted to bounties. Also, Everyone is just clearing stash space and extracting rare items (WoW,Krider,Calamity,Furnace,etc) which they currently maybe have 1 or a non-ancient version. Once everything is extracted, people will start the gearing process "Reforging". Once they have desired affixes and items, it will go back to Grifts.
do you think the meta (ugh) has shifted more towards speed farming for mats versus GRs? Feels like people are spending a comparatively higher proportion of time now with bounties, or am I way off?

Well for gearing up doing bounties is now the absolute best option. Both for upgrading rare items to legendary being way better than kadalah to obtian in the first place, and high drop rate of crafting mats in bounties supplying that...

But then also for the reforging to try and get ancient versions or better rolled ancient versions.

So I think the rather permanent new meta will be:

For Gear New or Upgrades: Bounties
For XP: Speed Grifts
For Leg Gems/Progression: High lvl Grifts
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/grippgoat-1327/hero/37635320

Except it's not updated. That's my vault setup (I'm almost tired of the vault already). Normally I have a cindercoat on.

Good old toxin + PE + Apocalypse.

Frozen Storm kills most things. I stop for elites and shrines which go down fast to thunder crash, which is a two-for-one as my only lightning skill. Apocalypse is really there for bigger rooms and tal + F&R stack. And Bandit shrines. Glacial spike freezes elite packs when I pop a shrine.