"Check Yo Self" Champion achieve not checking

Bug Report
So I've just been rewarded with the "Level 25 Cubist" seasonal achieve.
Although the "Check Yo Self" achieve hasn't been checked off, so I am stuck at 4/5 objectives completed for the Champion set.

My "Level 50 Cubist" achieve says I am 29/50.

Has anyone else had this issue?
Not really a vet in this forum, but will this bump my post? :O
So I kept extracting and managed to get the seasonal quest line achievement of extracting 25 powers to check off after extracting 42 powers. Thanks Bliz.

Here's hoping my 50 powers extracted works.
There is a known bug with it, blizzard is working on a fix. The issue is that class specific legendaries don't count, something like a monk spirit stone. So just extract the general ones, like rings and ammys etc that are usable by every class.
We're aware of this issue and working on a fix to it. Once it's ready, we'll let people know and keep an eye on it to ensure there aren't additional issues.

Also, as a quick reminder, if you see something that looks like a bug, please let us know in the Bug Report forum, so it gets to the right folks faster. :) Many thanks!
Posting to say I am having same issue and it is game breaking because there is no point in continuing this season unless I can continue on with the objectives.
Posting to say that I have not received the "You Can Do It - Extract 50 Legendary powers using Kanai's Cube" achievement but I have just received the "Cow and Cheese Connoisseur - Extract 75 Legendary powers using Kanai's Cube"