China is getting cool new wings for their toons?

General Discussion
I seen this thing saying diablo is getting new wings and they can buy vanity items or something

http://cdn.somepage.com/diablo/news/2012/chinese-platinum-shop-wings.jpg

will this be coming to the US version eventually?
Not likely.
How about Victoria Secret wings?
Not until micro transactions come to the US which could be... never.
Ya, cause why would a company want to make its customers happy by giving them relatively inexpensive things as rewards for the continued support. That's obviously stupid. They should do more stuff like have promotions like killing 50 things that don't always show up, require you spend 10-30 minutes before you get to try again, (also penalizing you if you leave the game to wait it out) and have the promotion go away in a very short amount of time. We need more of that.
no micro transactions! leave that garbage to cell phone games. i already paid over $100 on this game, if it was a free game and its' only continued support came from micro transactions, that'd be different. personally i'd rather see the ah come back and have to share 50% of the money with blizzard. they could in a sense (and probably would) print their own money lol
09/16/2015 09:39 AMPosted by EPiCSMoKE
no micro transactions! leave that garbage to cell phone games. i already paid over $100 on this game, if it was a free game and its' only continued support came from micro transactions, that'd be different. personally i'd rather see the ah come back and have to share 50% of the money with blizzard. they could in a sense (and probably would) print their own money lol

We had micro transactions in this game for the longest time. Blizzard had to have made a fortune off of the auction house (especially leading up to its closure) and we got barely anything content wise from it.
China D3 is a different game. They made a lot of changes to the China version both to comply with the Cultural laws and also to match the market (pay per hour to access the internet and heavy microstransacations in most games). Think of it like the console version, same name but different features.

At this time Blizzard has no plans to put in Microtransactions for the Global Play version of the game. However, they DO think that cosmetics are fun and have plans to incorporate more via other means as time goes on.

Source Q&A with the Devs a couple weeks ago: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19889980/patch-230-developer-qa-transcript-9-8-2015#other

Radical5: Are there plans on adding purchasable cosmetic items, such as pets, portraits, wings, etc.?

I ask because it seems like the new wardrobe screen seems to be a lot bigger than necessary for one or two pets/wings.

Wyatt Cheng: There are a lot of different factors that go into decisions like this, including various regional or local market considerations. We know that some of these features would be ones that players in several regions might enjoy, but we don't currently have plans to support these in other regions.

That said - I love that there is room for lots of pets, wings and portrait frames. I hope we'll be able to use this system for various rewards. For example many of you may have seen that you can earn a unique Heroes of the Storm Portrait Frame and Pennant for reaching account level 12 in Heroes. There's also the Season Journey rewards with the Frost Hound pet and the cool new Portrait Frames. (I just got my Slayer in Hardcore last night, working on Destroyer next!)
09/16/2015 09:48 AMPosted by MissCheetah
China D3 is a different game. They made a lot of changes to the China version both to comply with the Cultural laws and also to match the market (pay per hour to access the internet and heavy microstransacations in most games). Think of it like the console version, same name but different features.
Yeah, many people forget that communist countries have different rules and regulations from the US.

They think that what happens in the US should happen in China and what happens in China should happen in the US.

That is why these arm-chair developers are not real developers.

Cheers!
Thanks for the info @MissCheetah
Those Blood and Shadow and Gargoyle wings...hmmm
11/07/2015 06:06 AMPosted by Raflord
Those Blood and Shadow and Gargoyle wings...hmmm

We are going to get new wings as well. The ones for completing the Set Dungeons in the new patch were amazing (to me anyway). Pic credit to Thunderclaww@reddit http://imgur.com/SqUWDNg

We will also get something called Andariel's wings in a future Season.

There are also wings still available from the LotV Deluxe combo pack, WoW Legion Deluxe Edition, and Overwatch Origins Edition, for those who really want to spend money on wings.
They have a lot more wings through the shop, but you should be asking if they will be getting 15 stash tabs with seasonal rewards
I don't understand the hate for micro transactions for little things such as this. I bought SC2 just for the added D3 items. I purchased a virtual ticket to Blizzcon for the added D3 items. I will be pre-ordering Overwatch for the added D3 item(s).
11/07/2015 06:17 AMPosted by Adrenaline
I don't understand the hate for micro transactions for little things such as this. I bought SC2 just for the added D3 items. I purchased a virtual ticket to Blizzcon for the added D3 items. I will be pre-ordering Overwatch for the added D3 item(s).

Why would Blizzard sell us things like wings when they can be used as incentives and rewards for playing the game. I'd rather earn them than simply buy them. I'll be getting the leather wings next month when I prebuy legion for WoW. That is close enough to buying stuff for D3 as I want to go. my mainreason was the early access to the DH in wow and the boost to 100. instant playable Dh really pleases me. I am wondering which races are supported for the Dh.