Zdps Witch Doctor Viable?

Witch Doctor
65+ Rifts. Comp would be Hota Barb / Support Monk / DPS Monk / Zdps WD
Dont think so
Yes there is exp/support and more just support based
What is zdps?
Edit: Oh I'm guessing zero dps.
Zdps Witch Doctors along with Zdps Barbarians are absolutely necessary in a 4 man group with a healing monk to push past anything 71+. So yes, they're a great addition to any 4 man group.
IMO, WD should be the DPS team member. We're not good at tanking and being point-man.
09/16/2015 07:48 AMPosted by Gzip
Zdps Witch Doctors along with Zdps Barbarians are absolutely necessary in a 4 man group with a healing monk to push past anything 71+.

In non-season, DPS WDs are dominating far beyond GR71, without any zDPS WD in the group, only Monk/Barb.
Besides, where should the damage come from if there is a zDPS WD, a zDPS Barb and a zDPS (Heal) Monk in the group?
09/16/2015 08:00 AMPosted by AlCalzone
Besides, where should the damage come from if there is a zDPS WD, a zDPS Barb and a zDPS (Heal) Monk in the group?

The monsters get frustrated because they can't kill the party and kill themselves?
We had our day as zdps ...let someone else do it...good riddance I say
09/16/2015 07:48 AMPosted by Gzip
Zdps Witch Doctors along with Zdps Barbarians are absolutely necessary in a 4 man group with a healing monk to push past anything 71+.

In non-season, DPS WDs are dominating far beyond GR71, without any zDPS WD in the group, only Monk/Barb.

The group setup is zdps barb or zdps wd + one zdps heal monk, that leaves you with two zdps and two dps. You misunderstood what I wrote.
Correct me if im wrong but the only zds wd thats efficiently being used is at speed 60s and the spec is full Exp/support Doc w Cain, borns, 2 pc toothsies, leo ring, HF ring cubed leo crown smk rrog.
09/16/2015 07:50 AMPosted by PaulNg
IMO, WD should be the DPS team member. We're not good at tanking and being point-man.

The zdps WD in group would not be the point man, he would be in the group to debuff mobs, and reduce monster dmg. While the zdps monk heals, and the other two dps burn mobs down.
09/16/2015 08:29 AMPosted by Gzip

The zdps WD in group would not be the point man, he would be in the group to debuff mobs, and reduce monster dmg. While the zdps monk heals, and the other two dps burn mobs down.

I don't think that's what leaderboards were running, last time i checked.
09/15/2015 10:23 PMPosted by Cursed
65+ Rifts. Comp would be Hota Barb / Support Monk / DPS Monk / Zdps WD

For speed runs sure they're viable but healer monk/support barb will win out when pushing. Also, a Carn doc (or two) will be replacing that DPS monk/hota barb.
09/16/2015 08:12 AMPosted by REAPER666
We had our day as zdps ...let someone else do it...good riddance I say

Yeah! Monks + Barbs can now pay their entrance fee to high GR with supporting, maybe they get a good DPS spec next patch. lol, jk

Surprised BBV + Necrosis slow/debuff + Piranhado is enough to replace an entire dps slot. Are they bringing more to the table? Jinx?
09/16/2015 12:11 PMPosted by GunnersDream

Surprised BBV + Necrosis slow/debuff + Piranhado is enough to replace an entire dps slot. Are they bringing more to the table? Jinx?

its worth more than an actual dps.
[

Mass confusion. They equip the -20 sec MC knife.

obviously from a super dps team member with 20 passive skills... ;p

"Zdps Witch Doctor Viable? "
the real question is ...what are u trying to get form a zdps WD?

Well, I have a new support WD build spec... that is not with tiki anymore...but with mimic mask.
The freaking clones can spam confusion....
no support barb needed....but life gen monk is still very important.