Quick Tip if Paragon gets hacked

Console Discussion
If by accident you are playing and some modder joins
And hacks your paragon quickly dashboard (hold PS4 button)
And close application you should reset everything.
And hopefully the game has not auto saved
Can a USB stick be used to store data from Ps4 without having to format the stick to accept a particular type of file?
Always backup your D3 save file to USB stick before you go online. Always.

PS4 works fine with a FAT16 formatted USB stick.
only play private online lobbies with legit friends

or just check out your party members when you are joining, but a modder can still join later
Good gravy it's almost like you have to interview people just to play with others.
They don't want cheaters but yet in D2 everyone was ok with it. I would understand about no cheaters if we had leaderboards. But we don't. So I don't my self see the issue. Yeah they say it "ruins" the game for them. And I have yet to get a real answer how it does. Other than it just does. So what you got some free paragon lvl I'd that really such a big deal
From what I have seen it raises your paragon level so high that there is no "stop" and sense of completion. I don't see the gold really making a difference since there is nothing really to buy. If there is anything else like player made items than that defeats the purpose of farming and getting that drop you have been trying for, not rewarding at all.
Paragon really does not have much of effect sure a small boost. But most of what matters is skill an gear. Having 10k paragon does not mean you are a god. It's the hacked gear that does it
09/16/2015 01:54 PMPosted by Vydor
Paragon really does not have much of effect sure a small boost.

This is a common lie spread by bad players using modded items. It isn't worth repeating.

You gain mainstat automatically (along with other stats) when you go up in Paragon, to the point where you don't even have to wear gear or use weapons anymore. You are doing tremendous damage as a naked player, all from Paragon.

It renders the game - especially Torment 10 - pointless. Same goes for Greater Rifts up to a certain point.
You have to use the points to get any bouns from paragon. A new hero has the same starting damage and armor as a hardcore that has zero paragon. And my non hardcore hero has paragon to spend. Yet starting stats are the same. So please tell me again how it has a effect other than a small boost once used.
Getting modded in a game I paid for that completely ruins the game for me is not a big deal? Stop trying to defend your modding use
So at paragon level 800 you could put 50 points in everything. This is already a huge boost, saying otherwise makes you an idiot. Then 9200x5 mainstat, that's an extra 46000 mainstat. !@#$ing rediculously HUGE boost. Note damage is increased by a percentage equal to this number

Edit: 800 not 1000.
09/17/2015 07:44 AMPosted by cruxKiD
So at paragon level 800 you could put 50 points in everything. This is already a huge boost, saying otherwise makes you an idiot. Then 9200x5 mainstat, that's an extra 46000 mainstat. !@#$ing rediculously HUGE boost. Note damage is increased by a percentage equal to this number

Edit: 800 not 1000.

Pretty much this people farm ancient gear for a 100-200 main stat gain. Why do you think the people chasing the leader boards spend 100s of hours speed grifting in the mid 60s for paragon levels? Because they make a difference period.

I do love when people try to justify cheating. The simple solution is to never play public games there is almost a 100% chance a cheater will show up.