Innas set needs to be updated?

Monk
Hi guys,

Is the set broken? 4 piece seems popular with heal monk build, but anything beyond 4 goes nowhere. Tried it, but it's just not doing any damage to even do T6, and 6 piece doesn't seem to help with healing either. Is it just outdated, or am I doing it wrong?
I like the Idea of 6p bonus, I love the idea Ally casting your Skills and Honestly it is very close to LTK/WoL AoE build.

It just needs a Legendary that increase Ally damage by 2000%

A Shoulder doing this be sweet.

This would also make Innas Reach Fun to use for once
09/22/2015 06:00 AMPosted by Faux
this crap needs to stop ... all these silly massive buffs to single abilities are the reason for the immense power-creep and the amount of useless legendaries.

we need GOOD interactions not plain dmg-buffs.

all the dmg-buffs should be put into the base skills and sets should only inable certain playstiles and buff the dmg a bit to make it stand out over using just rares.
09/22/2015 06:21 AMPosted by Sethanor
09/22/2015 06:00 AMPosted by Faux
this crap needs to stop ... all these silly massive buffs to single abilities are the reason for the immense power-creep and the amount of useless legendaries.

we need GOOD interactions not plain dmg-buffs.

all the dmg-buffs should be put into the base skills and sets should only inable certain playstiles and buff the dmg a bit to make it stand out over using just rares.

Legendaries are useless b.c the crazy insanely easy means to get Sets and ancients ones.

Also the Need to have Such high Damage for the huge HP in GR's also makes some sets/legendaries usless due to lack of Damage and Survival.

Other Legendaries need Damage buffs/survival Buffs to make them useful in Current game. So not it doesnt need to stop unless GR's are gone.

PS. Some legendaries NEED to be trash for 3 reasons
1) Leveling,
2) Easy to get to make Sets/more important legendaries harder to get
3) Filler for salv material

Not everything needs to be useful for end game.
Innas will get a rework with the next patch.
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/3j9p38/hey_rdiablo_were_here_for_a_quick_qa_about_patch/%20cunijnr/?context=2

09/22/2015 06:49 AMPosted by Faux
PS. Some legendaries NEED to be trash for 3 reasons
1) Leveling,

Leveling is such an unimportant part of the game, it should be absolutely ignored for any balance-question. It's literally just 10 annoying hours before the game really starts, so that some newbies get a grasp on their class and the game.

But I agree, not everything has to be useful.

09/22/2015 06:21 AMPosted by Sethanor
all the dmg-buffs should be put into the base skills

Yeah, no. I think it's a little OP if WoL has like 6000% weapon damage per default...
Would be cool if the six piece did the same thing it currently does but also summons all mystic allies. This would give the set good synergy with crudest boots.
Source of the problem with Inna is the mantras and ally dmg.

Other than mantra of salvation and conviction, the other 2 mantras are not keeping up.
A rework is needed, healing can be % based and retribution can focus on IAS instead of thorn. Thorn seems to be a Sader specialty now.

Since monk has the least skills of all classes (22 in total), adding 1 more mantra will be helpful to 4 pcs usefulness A mantra to increase CHD/CHC or improve CC or increase elemental dmg or increase AS for pets/followers can be helpful in group play.

The problem with 6 pcs is the Ally isn't dealing much dmg. So quite worthless unless the Ally dmg is high or that the presence of Ally reduce dmg to the monk.