What's in the patch that is up on PS4 now?

Console Discussion
I just tried playing Diablo and was given a prompt that a patch was available. I think it said it was 1.5 gigs or something, anyone know what this patch contains?

(I already have patch 2.3 so it's not that)
I was going to ask the same
Same on Xbox 1
Must be a bunch of hotfixes that PC got...as usual we get the update THEN will get a blue post stating what it is.
09/22/2015 12:05 PMPosted by homerjnick
Must be a bunch of hotfixes that PC got...as usual we get the update THEN will get a blue post stating what it is.

Hotfixes normally don't require us to download anything at all. Maybe they just added some stuff to make hotfixes easier to do or something, I dunno.
PS4 update history shows a couple of bug fixes.
I have heard talk about Seasons getting added to console. Could be a pre-patch for that.
Maybe they fixed the Hellfire Amulet bug.
What bug are you referring to?
09/22/2015 12:28 PMPosted by Icingdeath1
What bug are you referring to?

You could get all passives on your character by not repairing your Hellfire Amulet after it breaks.
1.7gb? More than hotfixes..

At least it reordered my heroes. Which is nice.
Blue post would be 10/10

I get PC is "the thing" but why are console players treated like second class citizens...?

Due to the "disconnected nature" it could just be a "hotfix", right?
09/22/2015 12:42 PMPosted by Bladerunne2

Mine are all in messed up order now....
09/22/2015 01:00 PMPosted by Dallo
09/22/2015 12:42 PMPosted by Bladerunne2

Mine are all in messed up order now....

LoL. Mine were messed up and now they're ok. But the order doesn't make sense. Thought it went by time played with each?
Bumping is frowned upon

So is releasing a patch with no notes
Tried EU forums no luck. 1.7 gig should be content of some sorts. there is no hotfixes that require 20% Of the install size
http://www.diablofans.com/blizz-tracker/topic/60161-patch-2-3-0-hotfixes-updated-22-9
09/22/2015 01:33 PMPosted by Tbone
Tried EU forums no luck. 1.7 gig should be content of some sorts. there is no hotfixes that require 20% Of the install size

Church. Even tried Reddit. All I got is "Bug Fixes".
Welp. We kno it's not the Area Damage fix... LoL...
My PC version for sure didnt have a 1.6 gig patch :D