Has the XP crap been fixed?

Console Discussion
Same question as title. just curious if i should attempt diablo 3 again yet or not. or just continue with Destiny and beta testing other games.
what xp crap? xp is fine when i play the game.
No it hasnt been fixed
If he meant that exp is now shared between all party members then there is no fix to be had, that is by design by Blizzard and they seem happy with it.
Yeah i mean the shared xp. with the exploiters using the hacked gems. thanks sprite and homer
No Blizzard seems happy to have their gaming community bicker back & forth instead of easily fix how the experience is dished out in group play so both modded & legit gamers can play their way & have fun.
Yeah, pretty messed up. Had a guy here mess up the paragon levels of a group of guys I run with that play legit. And worse he responded in a message it was intentional. They all reset their accounts and started over last night. Just makes me that much more skeptical of bringing in new people into our group with the shared xp system.
I think I know those guys...
I think you do...
=)
Yall know its not allowed to post other people's tag. A post got deleted today already over this.
09/24/2015 02:34 PMPosted by Smallville3
Yeah, pretty messed up. Had a guy here mess up the paragon levels of a group of guys I run with that play legit. And worse he responded in a message it was intentional. They all reset their accounts and started over last night. Just makes me that much more skeptical of bringing in new people into our group with the shared xp system.

Yo, if u could msg me his GT on xb1 I'd appreciate it. Just in case he's on my list. Quite a few people I know have wrecked paragon now.
Messaged you Blade.
I'd gladly accept any Paragon boost!