Westmarch Holy Water!

Console Discussion
I can't get any of this to save my life! Seriously, I've got the cache from Act V about six or seven times now and all I get is Angel Flesh and some plans. My girlfriend made a Demon Hunter on her account and got the Holy Water in her first cache from Act V.

How do I get the Holy Water?
You must be doing the wrong act. Act 5 has been the water 100% of the time. The flesh is act 4
Here a list of the mats

Act I: Khanduran Rune
Act II: Caldeum Nightshade
Act III: Arreat War Tapestry
Act IV: Corrupted Angel Flesh
Act V: Westmarch Holy Water
No I mean, I do Act IV for the Angel Flesh and I get that. Then I move on to Act V and get more Angel Flesh. For example if I play couch co-op with the girlfriend and we play Act V, she gets Holy Water and I get Angel Flesh...
Never heard of that. I get the water every time.
Strange. I'll try again tonight and triple check I'm on Act V lol.
I'd be very interested in hearing more about this, kyleforge, so thank you for asking about it on the forums. You definitely should be getting Westmarch Holy Water from Horadric Caches earned in Act V, though.

Do you stockpile caches from multiple Acts? Is there a chance your opening the wrong one?
09/25/2015 02:39 PMPosted by Grimiku
I'd be very interested in hearing more about this, kyleforge, so thank you for asking about it on the forums. You definitely should be getting Westmarch Holy Water from Horadric Caches earned in Act V, though.

Do you stockpile caches from multiple Acts? Is there a chance your opening the wrong one?

Yeah!! A random ____________ dropping is "very interesting" and worthy of a reply, while the 10,000 other posts with more legitimate issues can continue to be ignored. Way to tackle the small stuff Grimiku... don't want to bite off more than you can handle.
09/25/2015 02:56 PMPosted by LadyJulie
09/25/2015 02:39 PMPosted by Grimiku

Yeah!! A random ____________ dropping is "very interesting" and worthy of a reply, while the 10,000 other posts with more legitimate issues can continue to be ignored. Way to tackle the small stuff Grimiku... don't want to bite off more than you can handle.

Such as? The cheaters they have already basically said they don't care about?
Or patching last gen they already said would not happen
Such as all these forums talking about the same few things. Regardless of if they are issues with this game that not everyone may agree on. The same issues/concerns expressed over and over that never get a blue reply.... Or even a fricken sticky note for newbies... Heck they still have outdated stickies on these forums. It comes across as extremely dgaf attitude which is cray because the company still provides updates.... Yet they can't even sticky something about 2.0.6 for last gen in a public forum.... Not that their aren't issues enough with the word "public" in these forums.....which brings us to shared xp in online play. (Takes a breath). Heck if they said "we see this issues and we do not seem them worthy", it would be less frustrating than silence/lack of interest.

You don't need to explain the creation of the world in some deep reply, but more replies on what the community deems as repetitive issues would be appreciated.

Instead the same people go round and round about their issues/non issues until people are sick of the stupidity start resenting the customer support or at least "blue attention" our community should be able to receive.

If I were to play this game and feel there is a place I can ask questions to feed my brain and actually see the company/forum managers acknowledge or try it would bring a new sense of interest to the game
Blue posts crack me up. I didn't get my blizzard signet ring, quick...Better blue post. 1000s of people complaining of shared exp from modders ruining their game....Better hide or they'll figure out we actually have no power or conversations with ANY Diablo staff at all.
Classic.
They can't control what people post. So nothing can be done with that.

Maybe for some its because they have already on countless other post Thats about the very same thing. So if a hundred post are made about patching last gen. Must they always repeat them self on it?

Now I agree about the 2.0.6. But it won't do ANY good. They made a post about it. MANY other gaming website had it too. So a sticky won't really help.

They kinda have addressed the duping and cheating. They really don't care. If the had they would have fixed it a week after D3 came out on PS3.

Yeah you can bring it to them. But check first. There's more than one right now up about patching last gen. They don't need 5 or 6 on the same thing.
I hear your points and they're logical so thanks for the thoughts. If these stickies you are talking about are in pc forums then have redirects in this forum or give console players the ability to post outside these walls.
No they are not talked about in the pc forums. But I do agree it should be. I can't remeber where it is now. It was a page on the home page. And If I remember right also on the FB page.

There is no real point to post in pc. They are the same. Yet they are not. We have stuff they don't. Such as trading. Pc can't really trade. Unless said person was in the group when the item dropped. Even then it has a timer.
I was looking at the wrong Act for Westmarch. Doh!
thanks for posting. little quirks like this are key to keep track of.

I do not understand the fix though, the way I read it, "only do bounties after starting in adventure mode act V when looking for those caches."

this is a disturbing bug because, presumably, we are all doing the bounties in order one by one for the bonuses. So if the first bonus act is ACT 2, then you'll have to start in act 2. If the bug then leads you to do eventually do act 5 bounties with the bonus active but does not drop the mats, that is awful. I would be furious if I ran act 5 bounties and got no mats.
Am I doing something wrong or... on lvl 70 (torment), been everywhere in Westmarch but the holy water just won't drop... what to do?
06/21/2017 09:48 AMPosted by Midian
Am I doing something wrong or... on lvl 70 (torment), been everywhere in Westmarch but the holy water just won't drop... what to do?

Erm...its a reward for doing 5 bounty's in Act V. You have to complete 5 bounties then speak to Tyrael in the town.

It doesn't drop in the game itself.
06/21/2017 09:52 AMPosted by homerjnick
06/21/2017 09:48 AMPosted by Midian

Erm...its a reward for doing 5 bounty's in Act V. You have to complete 5 bounties then speak to Tyrael in the town.

*feels like an idiot*
06/21/2017 10:25 AMPosted by Midian
06/21/2017 09:52 AMPosted by homerjnick

*feels like an idiot*

No need to feel like an idiot. I was asking myself the same thing when I started doing adventure mode for the first time.......until I got my first Bounty Chest. lol.
I have been running act V bounties all afternoon and have zero water to show for it. Really irritating, cause I need to cube my wand of woh.