Suggestion of adding more content in last-gen

Console Discussion
RoS evolved for last months. Becoming the game most of us wanted to see. Cube. Greater rifts. New bounties, locaions, items, mechanics. All of this is great. Buuuuut not for all of us. I understand that we may not see the greater rifts on last-gen for couple of reasons. I get it. But the implementation of some of those features is no a big of a deal. Let`s get to the list:

1. New bounties.
The new ones that reward the exploration like the "Save the barbarians" in Sesceron is new and fresh and thematic. Or the "Ancient devices" that makes the "Wheel of misfortune" achievment much easier to get.

2. New locations
Sesceron in Act 3, Captured tover in Act 4 adds the places to visist and, once again do bounties in. Personaly I LOVE Sesceron and it`s atmosphere even more then whole Act 5.

3. New legendaries
Brand new legendary effects on items brought all new options for buids and playstyles. As same as new sets and re-desing of the old ones. I just don`t understand why they are not in here? Chantodo's Resolve, Spirit of Arachyr, Uliana's Strategem are just fantastic. And it is sad thing that we don`t see them.

4. Cube
It`s functionality is amazing. It`s just Horadric cube 2.0. The idea of extracting the legendary properties is fantastic. Do we see it? Nope.

All of those things can be added with-out the problems Greater rifts have. Just a suggestion.

P.S.: May the luck and the fun be with you nephalems.
D.S.
Lastgen cannot handle technically any more content...that is the main reason why it has never gotten patches beyond 2.06.

Any more content would negatively affect performance.

Blizzard decided therefore not to have any development resources for lastgen, what you have on lastgen is what there will always be and it is not getting updated.

If you really want more features in D3 UEE you need currentgen or PC.

That is the situation and there is no further discussion on it from Blizzard. You say some of the new features are no big deal...they are...they will push the lastgen units beyond what they can do. But Blizzard do not want to devout resources to add and develop lastgen so it ain't happening.

People may not like it but that is the situation, accept it and move on.
09/25/2015 03:50 AMPosted by homerjnick
Lastgen cannot handle technically any more content...that is the main reason why it has never gotten patches beyond 2.06.

Any more content would negatively affect performance.

Blizzard decided therefore not to have any development resources for lastgen, what you have on lastgen is what there will always be and it is not getting updated.

If you really want more features in D3 UEE you need currentgen or PC.

That is the situation and there is no further discussion on it from Blizzard. You say some of the new features are no big deal...they are...they will push the lastgen units beyond what they can do. But Blizzard do not want to devout resources to add and develop lastgen so it ain't happening.

People may not like it but that is the situation, accept it and move on.

I can understand most of the new stuff, but Class Changes and Bug Fixes and other small changes can still be done.
Considering last gen is going on 10+years. It might be time to upgrade. It's like asking a PS1 game to be playable on a NES. The hardware of the PS3 itself, the cell processor isn't that easy to work with either. Current gen is dropping in price soon, so it'll be cheaper anyway.

Even current gen has issues with all the junk going on in high density rifts. Would it be nice to have that sure, but I honestly think developers need to stop developing period on last gen and focus entirely on current.
So you want them to patch it with some but not all? Then others will demand the rest of the stuff. They already said no to supporting last gen. Why must people keep going on about this.
09/25/2015 04:58 PMPosted by Vydor
So you want them to patch it with some but not all? Then others will demand the rest of the stuff. They already said no to supporting last gen. Why must people keep going on about this.

+1
09/25/2015 04:58 PMPosted by Vydor

09/25/2015 12:17 PMPosted by Warkey

I can understand most of the new stuff, but Class Changes and Bug Fixes and other small changes can still be done.

This would be nice and is technically possible.
It would be nice and technically possible but then requires a dev team to work on it and test it, Blizzard are just not doing that.

End of.